16

real life

olivia's pov

as i parked my car i watched harry setting up the blanket we were going to sit on. he's so beautiful. even more in person. i step out of my car and walk over toward him.

i watch as his lifts his head to look at me and his face lights up, like mine. "you're real!", he says. i smile and shake my head and say "who are you? i was supposed to be meeting a one direction member, not very popular or good looking. have you seen him? i think his name is Liam." he starts laughing and i watch as his eyes squint and his smile lines start to show. again, he is so beautiful.

about an hour and a half later we are talking about our music. he talks how he's currently working on a song for the new album and i talk about how i've got some stuff coming along also. he is so easy to talk to, you can just tell by the way he looks at you that he's listening to every word you say like it's your last.

"why are you staring at me? do i have something on my face? or am i just that good looking?", he says giving me a questioning look and to be honest i really couldn't stop looking at him. "don't flatter yourself harold, you aren't all that." i say. "you can deny my looks all you want but i can see it in your eyes." now i give him a questioning look. "you're funny."

we start heading to our cars after packing everything up. "what is it like having a british accent?" i ask him with a smile on my face. "that's a weird question. ask tom. what is it like having an american accent?" he questions. he is so sarcastic he's like my soul mate. i'll never tell him that though, he can't know. "touché."

"what are you doing tomorrow?" he asks. we are standing at my car. i don't want today to end. even though i've only spent a short amount of time with him i feel like i've known him all my life. "i'm free i think but it depends. why are you asking?" he smirks at my response. "i want to take you to my favorite coffee place." he says. "sounds good, i'll let you know." i say, i know that i don't have plans but i don't want him to know that i'm a complete loser. "alright so i'll see you tomorrow? if you can come." i smile and reply, "yeah. drive safe and text me when you get home!" he smiles back.

i get in my car and drive home and i still can't get that stupid smile off my face.

authors note: okay that may have sucked but HAKSJS i need suggestions anything! i promise the next real life chapter will be more detailed but reminder i'm a new writer so this may be shit and i won't know! :) please comment & vote if you like this fic so far!