meeting him

Your pov

As i walk along the paved road with my bag to my side, i hear a comotion in the street. I look down and see a boy with blonde hair with an umbreon and a midnight lycanroc. The lycanroc was battling a blastoise and Won. I couldnt help but stare at him. He looks up at me and stares me down. I continue walking home.

At home

"Koda I'm home." I say to my older brother.
"Hey y/n, how was your day?" He asks.
"Good." I walk upstairs and set the two eggs down on a pillow. "I wonder." I pick up one of the eggs and rotate it. I see a small crack in it. The egg suddenly jumps. "Very soon." I say. I take out one of my brothers pokemon. "Vaporeon can you watch over the egg while im gone?" Vaporeon nods his head i take the black and red egg and put it in my bag. I go back outside. I look around and see the same boy from before talking talking to one of my friends Lillie.
"HEY Y/N OVER HERE!" she yells. She motions me to come over. I walk over to them. "This is my older brother Gladion. Gladion meet y/n." I hold out my hand for him to shake. He doesn't even move as i awkwardly put my hand down. My bag starts moving which scares lillie.
"Sorry my egg is just close to hatching." I say.
"Do you know what it is?" Gladion asks. I shake my head. "Can i see the egg?" He asks. I take it out of the bag and hand it to him. "Hmm no idea." He says. I put the egg back in my bag. Three of us decided to hang out.

At a random restaurant

Noones pov

You are at a resturant with lillie, gladion, and hau which, once he saw gladion, insisted he comes along. You all orderd malasadas. As you munch on it you get a text from your brother.

Koda: Y/n your egg is almost ready to hatch.

"Shoot guys I gotta go." I say. They all nod as i run out of the shop. 'I wonder what will hatch.