catching your 6th pokemon and something special for you readers

I wake up to Gladion's eyes. I get startled and fall off the bed. Gladion laughs at me. "Why the hell did you do that?!" I yell. He shrugs his shoulders. I get up and pull him onto the floor. I smirk and go out. I walk to a spot in the mountains. I see a pokemon with its foot stuck unfer a boulder. I go over to her. She grows hostile and tries to scratch me. I grab onto her and use protect on her. I use shadow ball and break the boulder. She tries to get up and falls over. I go over and she attacks me. My clothes rip from the impact. I get up and try to nove closer. "Its ok im not gonna hurt you. I want to help you." I say reassuring her. She sits down and allows me to touch her. She has yellow and black fur and a blue orb like thing on her forehead. Her whiskers were also blue.

I smile and carefully take her leg. I take off my bag and take out some bandages. I wrap the bandages around her leg. She takes a pokeball from my belt and hands it to me. "Y-you want to come with me?" I say in shock. She nods her head. I tap the ball to her head. The ball clicks letting me know that i caught her. I send her out but she refuses to. I sigh abd teleport back to the motel. Gladion is in the kitchen. He is in an apron, cooking something that smelled really good. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him. He flinches at me sudden touch. He relaxes and puts his head back to look at me. I kiss his forrhead and go sit down on the bed.
"Where were you y/n." He asks.
"I was in the mountains. I caught a new pokemon." I say.
"Ah what is it?" He asks. If on cue, she comes out of her pokeball. Gladion stares in shock. "Y/N THATS ZERAORA!" He shouts. I had never heard of the pokemon so i would have to look it up later. She comes over to the bed and sits down and starts to lick her paw. I smile at her. Gladion brings out the food. I go over and sit down. I take a bite of the food.
"I had no idea you could cook." I say.
"Thanks." He says. I smile at him and comtinue eating. After breakfast i go to school. In the middle of class Zeraora comes out of her pokeball. Rotom dex says her pokedex entry.
"Zeraora, the thunderclap pokemon, an electric type. It electrifies its claws and tears its opponents apart with them. Even if they dodge its attack, they'll be electrocuted by the flying sparks. It approaches its enemies at the speed of lightning, then tears them limb from limb with its sharp claws. This pokemon is a mythical pokemon." He says. Everyones mouth drops. I rub the back of my neck and lightly chuckle. She comes up behind me and tries shocking me. I was in my lycanroc state so no damage was done.
"Nice try girl." I say looking at her. Class ends and ash wants to battle Zeraora. I nod my head. "Alright Zeraora come out!" I say. He sends out rowlet. "Use thunder punch!" i say.
"Rowlet use leafage!" He says. Zeraora goes through the leafage and hits rowlet. She then uses wild charge and close combat. Rowlet faints. Ash puts him back in his bag. I praise Zeraora and put her back in her ball. I shake hands with Ash. "I still have a lot of training to do." He says. I smile at him. I decide to go bakc home. I soread my charizard wings and fly off. I land and open the door. I see gladion playing with umbreon with a feather duster. Umbreon was swatting at it like a cat. I laugh lightly and go over to him. I stand on my knees and put my head on his. He turns around and pins me. I turn the tables and pin him back. I lean down and kiss him. He moans into the kiss. I lick his bottom lip,asking for permission. He opens his mouth and we battle for dominance. I wond and i explore his cavern. He moans into the kiss again. We break apart for air, a string of saliva connecting to our mouths. He pants as i get off of him. He sits up and hugs me. We fall over on the floor and stay in each others embrace.

Word count 786.