eevee's evolution

I wake up on Gladion's bed. I sit up and rub my eyes, yawning as i do so. I
Get up and get dressed. I walk over to gladions dresser to see my mega stone. I smile and put it on. I grab my pokeballs and walk outside.i call out eevee and have her hang onto my shoulder. She hangs on as i walk to the park. Once we arrive i sot down and let her play. She hops up the ladder and slides down the slide. I smile at her cuteness. I take out my phone to text Gladion when i hear eevee cry out. My head quivkly jerks up to see those team skull dumbasses trying to take her. I grit my teeth. "EEVEE USE TAKEDOWN!" I yell. She gets out of his grasp and uses takedown. One of them takes out a Garbodor. I send out silvally and have him use multi attack. Garbodor faints and i have eevee use swift. She does as told and returns to me. All of a sudden she uses  flamethrower, leaf tornado, and icicle crash. I look at her, confused. All of a sudden she starts to glow.

I look at her in shock

I look at her in shock. "A new type of eevee." I say.

After the battle.

I look at eevee, or for lack of a better word, her evolution. She walks over to me, jumping onto my shoulder. I begin walking to the pokecenter to heal up when all of a sudden i hear a familiar voice. "Y/N!" I look behind me to see someone that brought me and my pokemon to tears. "Koda?"

                                       ...To be continued