a psychcotic moment

I wake up next to Gladion sleeping peacefully. I get up and leave a note.
Dear Gladion,
I am going out to train.
                                                Love y/n

I stick the note on the fridge and leave. I go in midday lycanroc form. I walk along the road, smiling like a dork. I find ash and he joins in with me. I walk into the woods and get separated from ash but rotom dex follows me. I see a rockruff bleeding. Its an odd thing to see a pokemon bleeding. I go over to it and he bites me. I growl and use rock throw. It kills the rockruff. My eyes widen and i relize what i did. I call oit rotom dex and he gives a scan. "Your infected with the nuzlocke virus." He says. Tears well up in my eyes. I start to get an agonizing headache. I start to see in fuzz. "Y/n your eyes they're black." Rotom dex says. I start laughing like an insane person. I start running towards a steenee. I slash at its chest. I then bite its neck. I falls over dead. I then wander around for a bit and find a fromantis. I scratch it and start to chew on it. Then i transform into an umbreon. I run and find myself in the city. I see someone with a pichu and i hop on that persons shoulder. I grab the pichu and start biting it. Pichu's trainer kicks me off of pichu and picks him up. He runs to the pokemon center as i follow. I catch up and bite the trainers neck. He falls over dead abd i contine biting the pichu. " OH ARCEUS!" Nurse joy yells . She starts panicking and i walk over to her. I stare at her and run away. I regain controll and run into the woods. I slam my head into a tree. "What the fuck happened to me?" I ask myself. I lay down and begin to cry.
"Y/n where are you!?" I hear gladion yell. He sees me crying and runs over to comfort me. "What happened?" He asks.
"I killed pokemon." I say bluntly. He sighs. "Its ok y/n." He says. He picks up my small pokemon figure(your an eevee roght now) and starts carrying me home. I eventually fall asleep in his arms.

This was rushed so dont judge it