your pokemon and first battle.

Your pov

I make it home to find the egg on the couch. My other egg starts to glow. I take it out of my other egg and set it down. They both hatch. An eevee and a riolu. They were both shiny. They both start crying "Oh no please dont cry you two. Its ok, everything is ok." I say. I pet their heads as they calm down. 2 pokeballs fall from my belt and roll infront of them. They both touch them. I hear the click that they were caught. I smile at them. I pick the pokeballs up and put an E one eevee's and an L on riolu's for his evolution. I look at my older brother who smiles.
"You might need this sometime." He says handing me a premier ball. I look at, it unsure of what is inside. "His name is type: null. He is very special, so please im trusting you with him, keep him safe." He says. I nod my head and go upstairs. Sonce it was nighttime i decide to go to sleep.

The next day.

I rub my eyes as i stretch. Eevee and riolu to the same. I get out of bed and get a shower. Around 5 minutes into my shower...
"Eeeeeeeeeeee." I hear eevee in the bathroom. I peak out from the curtains. Eevee and riolu stand there.
"EEVEE , RIOLU WHAT ARE YOU DOING." I yell. They both laugh as they hop in with me. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist and go to my brothers room. I get some pokemon shampoo and bring it to my room.

After the shower.

I put on a pair of shorts that go down to my knees. I decide to go shirtless today. I have a tattoo on my back and upper arm.

Back

Arm

I stare at the tattoo on my arm. I sigh and grab my thing. I put eevee and riolu in their pokeballs. I then put on a hoodie and leave it partially unzipped. I look at my phone and see that its 8:15. "OH SHIT IMMA BE LATE!" I throw on some sandals and run out the door. I take out my brothers charizard and climb on.

At school

I arrive just when the bell rings. I call charizard back and run into the school. I walk into my classroom and sit down. After professer kukui taks role we study ghost types.

After class.

I take riolu out of his pokeball. "I wonder what i should name you?" I say. "What about...luke?" Riolu does a happy cry as Ash runs over to me.
"Hey y/n your eggs hatched. Wanna battle?" He asks. I nod my head. We go to the battling area. He takes out lycanroc as i send out charizard ."Your move" he says.
"Charizard use flamethrower!"
Lycanroc use stone edge!" Lycanrocs stone edge hits. "Charizard use dragon tail!" His dragon tail hits, knocking lycanroc back.
"Lycanroc use rock throw!" It hits and Charizard faints. "Go eevee!" I say. Eevee comes out.
"Woah what the...why is it grey?" He asks outloud. Rotom dex comes out.
"This is a shiny eevee." He says.
"Well then alright, lycanroc use bite!"
"Dodge and use quick attack!" My eevee's quick attack hits.
"Now use attract followed by quick attack then use swift." Eevee follows my instrucions and we defeat his lycanroc. He brings out litten. We do the same and litten faints. Then he brings out pikachu. I bring eevee back and bring out luke."Alright Luke use quick attack!" I say.
"Use thunderbolt!" He says.
"Dodge it and use tackle!" Tackle hits pikachu but didnt do much. Pikachu charges up a thunderbolt. "USE ENDURE!" I yell pikachu shockes luke and luke faints. I take out eevee but pikachu was too strong. I only had the one my brother gave me so i decided to use it.
"ALRIGHT COME OUT...."