the gang find out about your secret and saving gladion

I wake up to an empty bed and a note.

Dear y/n,

I had to leave early. Something came up. If im not home by noon come look for me.
                                           -love Gladion

I read the note and think about what he meant. 'Something came up? What is he talking about?" I think. I put all my pokemon in their balls. I leave the motel and head to school. I walk with  luke who is holding my hand. We arrive at school early. I see the gang all there. I decide to go over to them. "Alola guys, how are you?" I ask. I remembered that i had wiped their memories of me flying off. They greet me and the bell rings. I go to class and sit down. Luke was sitting on my lap playing with my hair when my phone rings. It was Gladion. I look at professer Kukui and he nods his head. I walk out of the room to answer. "Hello."
"Y/n i need your help please." He says before hanging up. I go back into the classroom and tell professer Kukui. The others overheard me and ask to help. I nod my head and we end the class early. I take out one of my brothers pokemon to help. Turns out he had a lunala. She teleports us to gladion who was in the alternate dimenstion side of an ultra wormhole. Lillie brings out Sogaleo to help out. I bring out my pokemon and help out Gladion.

After battling Luasmine

Gladion and lillie pull Luasmine out of the pokemon. We use lunala and sogaleo to get out. Onve we got back we all parted ways. I go into the forest to release stress. I turn into a kabutops and slash at a tree. I hear the bushes rustle. I turn my head to see everyone looking for me. I transform back to my human state. They all stand in shock. I look away from them in terror. 'They probably hate me now.' I think to myself. Gladion comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder. He smiles at me and helps me up. "So mind explaining." Kiawe says.
"Well...when my mom was pregnant with me she was experimented on by scientists. She ended up being injected with mew D.N.A. After she gave birth to me, she died. After that my brother took me and ran away with me. We lived together in Kanto for 13 years. The scientists found us and we had to fight. I ended getting a few scars while my brother got stabbed in the shoulder. We had to run away bdcause if we didn't. We wouldn't have made it. We decided to go in pidgeot form and thats how we got to alola." I say explaining.
"So your part mew?" Rotom dex asks. I nod my head and pop out my mew tail.  "Can you transform into mew please?" He asks me. I nod my head again and fully transform. But theres one thing... Im a shiny.

(The position your in) They all aw at me

They all aw at me. I blush and hide behind Gladion. He picks me up from behind him and holds me. I float in the air and rotom dex starts taking pictures. I transform back and teleport to the motel. I text Gladion and tell him where i am. I decide to go to bed. I hop onto the bed and fall asleep.