he's gone and they are coming for you

I arrive at school and walk to my classroom. I take out eevee and she climbs on my shoulder. I sit down in the classroom as the others arive. Professer kukui starts class. I get a ring on my phone. I take it out of my bag. "Ah excuse me for a second." I say. he nods his head. I walk away for a minute. I answer my phone to hear heavy breathing. "Hello koda you ok?" 
"Y/n take care of my pokemon for me. I don't think ill make it out of here alive." He says.
"What... What do you mean?"
"The scientists they found us. Take care of yourself...i love you." He says that as i hear gunfire. I then hear the scientists in the backround
"He dead."
"Shit we needed him alive. Well looks like its onto his brother." One of them says. I hang up the phone and walk away from the group.
"Y/n whats wrong?" Mallow asks. I take off my jacket and spread my charizard wings and fly off.  Tears rolling down my cheeks. I fly all the way to wela valcano. I land and sit down. I see kiawe and his charizard come flying up. He lands and comes over to me. I move my tail away from him so he could sit.
"What happened?" He asks.
"My brother is dead. Those damned scientists killed him, and now they're after me." I say. "I have no one now." I say. He shakes his head and hugs me. "You have us." He says. I hug him back. My tail swishing happily. "So you can transform into pokemon." He says. I nod my head. "What are you. Like are you arceus or what?" I laugh at this.
"Hehe no I have a mews D.N.A in me." I say.
"Oh...well we should get back to others." He says. I nod my head and take off. I wait for him so we can travel together. He takes off and we fly back to mele mele island. In flight i feel like something aas watching us. I scan the area and see to men in white lab coats coming towards us. They shoot a net at us and capture us. I use Flamethrower and get us out. We fly off and get back to the school. I explain what happened. Just then the bell rings. I go outside and see gladion waiting for someone. He walks over to me and grabs my hand.
"I heard about what happened. Your staying with me." He says. I send out charizard and get on.
"Where do you live?" I ask.
"The motel and i am not getting on that thing." He says. I grab his hand and pull him up. "What the-" he screams as we take off very fast. We fly to his motel and he leads me to his room. We enter and he sits down on his bed. "Make yourself at home." He says. I take off my shoes and sit down on the floor. Gladion turns on the tv and scoots up against the wall to watch it. I go over to the corner by his bed to watch it. We take out our pokemon to let them roam around. Luke goes over to gladion and snuggles up with him, as well as eevee. All the while i was being squished by Silvally and charizard. His silvally was with him and his lycanroc with me. His umbreon was underneath the bed with her lights on. After around 30 minutes we hear a knock at the door. I look through the peep hole and see the scientists.
"Shit." They break down the door and i transform into lycanroc. The scientists pick me up and i try ot fight back.gladion sends silvally to kill them. I growl and scratch one of them in the throat. The rest of the scientists are in vans.

30 min later

All the scientists are now dead and i am covered in blood. Gladion lets me take a shower abd gives me some clothes to wear. After my shower i get dressed and go over to gladion who was already asleep. I get in bed and cuddle him.