his confession and an evolution

Its been 7 months since i moved in with Gladion. I could tell he was warming up to me. I walked into the motel room to see Gladion taking a nap. I walk over to the kitchen and cook lunch. I wake him up when it was done. Instead of waking up he pulls me down. He starts muttering in his sleep. "Dont go y/n please." Ge says. He opens his eyes and sees that he is holding me. He blushes madly. And lets me go.
"Uh l-lunch is ready." I say he nods his head ond we sit down and eat.
"H-hey y/n listen i have know you for what, 7 months now. And i have...well i..." I look at him and see he is blushing. I smirk at him and get up. I sit next to him and rub my nose against his neck. He blushes and lets out some sort of moan. "Y/n i love you..." He says. You blush and kiss his cheek.
"I love you as well." I say. After lunch we go to the woods to train. I send out luke and he comes over to hug me. I pet his head and point at the alolan vulpix in front of me. (Wierd place for it to be) After the battle i throw a great ball. It clicks, letting me know i caught it. I smile and put the ball in my pocket. I grab Gladion's hand and lead him to a cave. I bring him inside and let out silvally. We relax in the cave for a bit. We talk about nothing in particular until i hear a rockruff howl. I get up as well as his lycanroc does. Is lycanroc runs off.
"Be back by nightfall." Gladion says to his lycanroc. Lycanroc leaves as well as my rockruff. I get up and follow them leaving Gladion alone.

At dusk.

Both my rockruff and Ash's rockruff howl. Gladion's lycanroc and Olivia's lycanroc howl at the green flash. Rockruff starts to evolve. They both evolve into the same thing. "No data, no data. It's niether the midday form or midnight form. Its a compleatly new form of lycanroc." Rotom dex says. I walk over to lycanroc and spreas my arms to hug him. He stands up on two paws and hugs me.
"Since it evolved at dusk i think it would only be appropriate to call it a dusk form." I smile at lycanroc. Both Lycanroc go over to the ledge and howl. After that we all say out goodbyes and I head back to the cave. Gladion is asleep as i walk in. I kick a rock and null growls. He stops onve he notices me. I lay down next to gladion and lycanroc lays down next to me. We fall asleep like that.