Chapter One

*These are a few of the Past memories, if you don't want to read them then skip to the end of pg.5 - 6*

3rd Person POV:

*18 years ago*

"Mommy can i go outside? please?" 6 years old Abigail said as she tugged on her mother's shirt looking at her with wide eyes. Abigail's mother looked down at her daughter and sighed.

"Fine..just come back before sunset okay? oh-"

"Okay Mommy! Thank you!" Abigail interrupted as she giggled and ran off, but not before she hugged her mother tightly.

"-AND DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!!!" The mom yelled, hoping that her little girl heard her. She tied her caramel hair into a bun and started cleaning up the room.  when suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her. She yelped and turned around, only to see the her husband looking at her with amusement.

"Did i scare you Clare?" his wife nodded, and he chuckled.

"i hate you Daniel" She said jokingly, lightly punching her husband on the shoulder.

"oh, then why did you marry me?" Daniel he said as his green eyes twinkled, his wife murmuring very colourful words. he laughed and hugged her tighter.

"I love you" He whispered softly as he kissed her forehead. His wife smiled and whispered,

"I love you too". they looked at each other. green to brown. they slowly leaned in, almost closing the gap, until they heard a familiar voice.

"eww"

Abigail's POV:

i was running, feeling the breeze and i loved it.  im almost there.. i thought as i got closer.

as i got faster, i tripped on the grass covered twigs. I closed my eyes as I made impact on the ground. ow i thought, feeling a little pain on my knee, a few seconds later, I heard someone yell and the faint sound of jogging coming towards me.

"Hey are ya okay?" a voice said. I opened my eyes to see a boy, around my age with blond hair and pretty blue eyes.

"I'm fine" i huffed, as i started to get up, but then stumbled feeling a sting. the boy's eyes widened, and helped me up.

"Hey easy there, you took a nasty fall" he said kindly. I nodded, as i slowly stood up again.

"Anyways, my name's Niall Horan. what's yours?" he added, acting like the fall never happened. I cocked my head, looked at him with wary eyes.

"i'm not allowed to talk to strangers" i murmured quietly, but Niall clearly heard it. He laughed making me feel awkward and embarrassed.

"Well i introduced myself so its okay to talk to me! anyways, what's your name?" Oh true... I thought, Well mommy never really said anything about this I think.

"I'm Abigail" I smiled. "Abigail brooke". Niall nodded, and then I realized something.

"i haven't really seen you before, are you new here?" i said looking at him curiously.

"Oh yes! i just moved here two days ago from Ireland" he said as he smiled knowing that he just made a new friend. ahh that explains the accent I thought.

"Oh cool." I said. Then an awkward silence filled the air. We both stared at the floor, not knowing what to say. Strangely, I didn't feel like playing anymore. I guess because I still feel a little pain, but the good thing was that i made a new friend.

"um, i'm going to go now, so bye" I said breaking the tension in the air. Niall looked at me and nodded.

"oh okay! well bye!" I walked back home slowly.