Youtube: Revenge

Nicki.

"Hey my babies. So Bey thought it was funny to prank me. ol raggedy bitch so I got something for her ass. We just got a new pair of handcuffs so I'm going to handcuff her to the bed. Shes in the shower right now so I'm going to get in position." I said to the camera before laying on the bed. I had on Beyonces favorite lingerie. A red lace thong and a red lace bra.

"Baby I think we sh...... Woah." Bey spoke stepping out the bathroom with a towel tied around her waist drippin wet. Damn daddy was looking fine.

"Like what you see daddy?" I asked running my hands over my body.

"You know this is my favorite set." She said in her deep seductive voice playing with my thong.

"Why don't you drop that towel and come play with barbie." I smiled tugging at her towel. She hovered over me and began placing kisses down my body.

"Mmmmm baby look what I got." I smiled swinging the handcuffs around on my finger.

"Ooo shit baby. You gone do that thing I like?" She asked getting situated onto the bed.

"Mhm give me your hands." Beyonce did as she was told and I cuffed her to the bed.

"Just relax and let me please you." I licked my lips before kissing down her body. My hands slid down to her towel before pulling it off and tossing it across the room. Right before I was going to give her head I placed my hand on my stomach.

"Fuck." I said looking down and backing off the bed.

"What's wrong?" Beyonce asked concerned.

"I think I just got my period." I pouted

"Damn.... you need any help?" Awww my baby is so considerate.

"No I'm sorry daddy." I apologized rubbing my hands over her bare body. I got off the bed and went over to the dresser to get some clothes. I went into the bathroom to get dressed and put my hair up.

"Its cool. But uh can you let me out these cuffs." I coughed to keep from laughing before "looking" for the key.

"Just a sec.....uh baby I can't find the key." I said as serious as possible. I looked under the pillows and cover searching for the key.

"Nicki!" Beyonce yelled flopping around the bed like a fish out of water.

"I'm trying baby." I said tugging at the cuffs. I chuckled a bit before putting the icing on the cake.

"Calm down." I said kissing her forehead.

"How can I? I ain't get no pussy and now I'm stuck to the bed." Beyonce whined.

"Ill just go get a key." I said putting on a jacket and slides grabbing my keys.

"Don't leave!." Beyonce yelled flopping and shaking all over the place.

"Ill be back soon." I smiled running out the door closing it behind me.

"NICKIIIIII!!" I heard our headboard banging up against the wall along with Beyonces loud pleads for help. After about 10 minutes I decided to end the prank.

"Ahhhhh ha. I got ya ass. You thought it was cute to prank me and I got your ass back." I said jumping on the bed.

"Onika I'm sorry. Please let me out of these my arms are numb." Awww my poor baby. I rubbed her arms before taking the key out my bra and unlocking the cuffs.

"I'm going to get you back you know that right." Beyonce said giving me the death stare.

"Noooooo. No more pranks." I don't like pranks mostly because Beyonce is ruthless and doesn't stop until I'm in tears.

"Ok baby." Beyonce smiled wrapping her arms around me.

"I hope you gone blur out my naked body." Beyonce said mushing my face.

"Duh I don't want them hoes seeing my daddy's goodies." I playfully rolled my eyes covering her naked body.

"Hahaha alright youtube I got business to handle." Beyonce said while kissing down my neck.

"Byeeeeee." I sung before turning off the camera and jumping up and wrapping my legs around Beyonces waist.

______________________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT