Baby mama

Flashback

"Onika where the fuck do you think you're going?" Beyonce yelled yanking my arm so that my chest met hers.

"You went out yesterday and not only cheated on me but you cheated on our family. I'm not going to stand around and look like a fucking fool." I yelled back pointing my finger in her face. I wasnt scared of Beyonce.

"You're not leaving with MY kids!" She barked. Our sons clinged on to my legs as they were scared because they've never seen Beyonce and I fight before.

"You weren't concerned about them yesterday so why the fuck are you so concerned now." I spoke firmly picking up the two small boys and walking out to my car.

"Onika!" Beyonce called out to me. I countined to strap the boys in ignoring her calls to me.

"Onika." She called out to me approaching me. Once she reached me she rested her hand against my waist.

"Goodbye Beyonce." I said nothing more as I got in my car and drove off.

Onika

"Mommy I miss daddy." My oldest son Bryce said as I got him out his carseat. I miss Beyonce too. But they just seen her a couple days ago. Co-parenting is harder than most people think. Especially since my kids were use to seeing their dad everyday. I placed Bryce on the pavement and picked up his younger brother.

"Me too." My youngest son Brandon cosigned playing with my necklace.

"Well ill call her and see if she'll come over tonight." I had plans tonight and my regular babysitter just cancelled so maybe this could be a good thing.

"Yayyy." They shouted. They love Beyonce and when we broke up a few years ago it really took a toll on them. Beyonce cheated on me with some random bitch while she was drunk and I refuse to sit around and look dumb. So I called off our engagement, took our kids and moved out. Now that the situation has died down we're trying our best to co-parent.

"Ok go play babies and I'll call you when dinner is ready." I said placing Brandon on the floor so he could run off and follow his brother. I entered the kitchen and took out the chicken for dinner. The boys said they wanted curry chicken but before I begin to cook let me text my baby daddy.

Baby mamma👑👅: "Your kids miss you." I texted her getting right to the point.

BB💩: "I miss my babies too. That includes you too Nika." Here she go with this shit. Here recently Bey has been trying to get back on my good side. The only thing she needs to do is be there for our children.

Baby mamma👑👅: "girl gone. I was hoping you can watch them tonight at my house." I really don't want to cancel my plans.

BB💩: "Will I be getting paid Ms. Maraj? 👅💦." This bitch done lost her rapid ass mind.

Baby mamma👑👅: "just bring ya high yellow country ass on." I ain't got time for her games.

BB💩: "alright. You need anything tho?" She asked.

Baby mamma👑👅: "Milk and cookies." The boys wanted cookies and I forgot to pick some up at the store.

BB💩: "cool." She responded. I sat my phone down after turning on my cooking playlist. I started to cook as I danced around the kitchen. The sounds of Mary J. Blige filled the kitchen while the smell of my curry chicken filled the house.