One night stand

Onika

Tonight was my one night off to let loose and have a bit of fun. There's a new club that just opened and I wanted to check it out. I took my hair out of its ponytail and shook my wild curls out before making my way to the bar. I scanned the club to see what type of people were here and as usual it was nothing but hoodrats and broke niggas. Or so I thought.

"Hey beautiful what you sippin on?"  I asked the beautiful honey blonde woman sitting at the bar by herself. How could someone this beautiful be by herself.

"Oh no thank you. I'm fine." She smiled and turned away from me sipping her drink.

"Yes you are. Let me by you a drink." I whispered in her ear.

"Why?" I ain't never had a woman turn down free drinks before.

"If not a drink can I have a dance?" I asked motioning toward the dance floor.

"You sure you dont need the drink. You're acting pretty thirsty." Oh she got jokes.

"Oh ok beautiful has jokes. I just want to spend time with the most beautiful girl here. Whats you're name by he way?" I asked leaning up against the bar.

"My name is Beyonce." She smiled taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

"Beyonce.....Its different. I like it." I smiled holding her waist as we danced to the slow song.

"What's your name?" She asked moving her body against mine.

"My name is Onika but most people call me Nicki."  I whispered in her ear over the loud music.

"I like Onika better." She smiled getting a little closer to me. Her body felt so good in my arms and oh my gosh she smelled amazing. I pulled her closer so that our bodies were touching and let my hands rest on her ass. We danced until they started playing that youth hip hop music.

"Why dont we get that drink now." She smiled playing with a loose strand of my hair.

"What would you like?" I asked

"I'll have a hurricane." She smiled. I lead her to the bar and ordered our drinks.

"Can I get two hurricanes?" I asked the bartender. She smiled and filled our order rather quickly. Beyonce thanked me before taking a sip of her drink. While we were drinking we got to know each and shared a few laughs but nothing serious. After a few more rounds Beyonce was too drunk to drive so I took it upon myself to drive her home.
...

"Alright you need anything else before I leave?" I asked Beyonce after I got her situated in bed.

"I need you to stay here with me." she pouted grabbing my hand and pulling me on top of her. Earlier she wouldn't even talk to me now she wants me to stay with her.

"I can't do that beautiful." I shook my head. I can't take advantage of her like that. I rolled off of her and stood up.

"Why you going to pick up some more woman?" She rolled her eyes with attitude.

"No its not even like that." I spoke honestly.

"Prove me wrong and stay." she smirked sitting up on her knees so she could  run her nails down my neck. Ooooo that shit felt so good.

"Ok." I gave in after thinking things over. Hopefully she'll just fall asleep. I changed my clothes and put on one of her large t-shirts before taking my place in her bed. I tried to keep my distance but Beyonce laid her head on my chest and began to rub me through my underwear.

"Bey what you doing?" I asked as she tucked on the band my underwear.

"What's this?" She asked running her hand down the shaft of my dick.