YouTube: back to back

Nicki

Hi my babies!!! So I seen you guys like my last prank so I'm back at it again. Team Nicki all in them comments. So Beyonce is out her friends right now and I think its about time for the Viagra prank. I picked some up at the store and I'm going to Bill Cosby that ass. Oooo here she come. I went back to clean the room as Beyonce walked in.

"Hey baby" she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey. How was the mall?" I asked putting some clothes away.

"Good but I'm starving." She pouted rubbing her stomach.

"Awww. They didn't feed my baby?" I questioned copying her pout.

"Nooooo." She whined putting her head on my shoulder. Such a big ass brat.

"Well I'll go fix you some food." I smiled kissing her lips before pulling away from her. I walked downstairs where I also had a camera set up and fixed Bey some food. While the food was cooking I put her drink together. A nice tall glass of her favorite wine and a little pink pill. Once the food was done I put everything on a tray and carried it upstairs.

"Here you go daddy." I smiled placing the tray on the night stand while straddling her lap.

"Thanks baby." She smiled picking up her plate.

"Let me do it." I demanded before grabbing the plate to feed her the pasta.

"Baby this food taste almost as good as you do." She smirked side eyeing me. I know thats a damn lie. I feed her and myself until the food was gone. I put the plate back on the nightstand and laid my head on her chest as she finished her wine. I smiled to myself as I drew shapes on Beyonces chest. After a few minutes of watching tv and cuddling Bey got a little touchy.

"Baby stop." I whined as Beyonce slid her hand in my leggings. She smacked her lips and continued to caress my body.

"What time zena gotta be picked up?" She asked readjusting me so that her dick was poking me in my ass.

"6. Why?." I asked playing with her shirt. She grinned and flipped us over pinning my hands above my head.

"Uh uh. If we start now we gone be late." I denied as she kissed down my neck to my exposed breast.

"Just a quickie." She stated kissing up my neck and nibbling on my ear. She knows that turns me on.

"When have we ever had just a quickie'." I asked trying not to moan.

"Come on baby." She begged. Mmm I got my baby begging. I rolled out from under her and tried to get off the bed when she grabbed me by the leggings making them rip.

"Did you just rip my leggings?!?" I asked getting off the bed covering my ass.

"Easy access." She spoke in her deep voice running after me. She chased me around the room until she finally had me cornered. She licked her lips before picking me up and throwing me over her shoulder.

"Oh my gosh. Put me down." I laughed as she literally ripped the rest of my leggings off revealing my black thong.

"Mmmmm fuck Baby." I moaned out as she stuck her fingers inside me. I'm going to cut this scene out during editing......maybe

"See I know you want it." She growled in my ear. I did want it but I can't break character.

"Noooo." I lied getting down.

"Stop running from me baby." And to think I was going to put two pills in her drink.

"Giselle where are your clothes." When did she get naked? This girl is crazy.

"Just let me taste you." She begged

"Beyonce no. Damn." I said putting a little bass in my voice.

"Oh my gosh move." She pushed me on the bed going into the closet. I think its time to end the prank. My baby is upset. I ran to get the camera so she'd know it was a prank.

"Its a prank!!" I yelled running after her with the camera. I knew what she was going to get and I don't think our channel needs to see that. She dropped our box of sex toys and covered her naked body.

"Onikaaaaa" she whined laying her head on my shoulder. I felt so bad. But shit was mad funny yo. Chasing me around butt naked.

"Come on so I can give you this quickie." I spoke softly stroking her hair.

"Byeeeeeee YouTube." She smirked turning off the camera.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment

Give me some ideas

______________________________________