Prologue

Bailey Jane Barnett and Bradley James Barnett are twins. They have been super close since they were in the womb. When they were three years old they started to attend preschool at Childern's Learning Center. That is where they met James "Bucky" Barnes.

The three of them became the three muskeeters or they called themselves the Three Bs. As the years went by they added more friends to their group.

Natasha Romanoff
Steve Rogers
Sam Wilson
Clint Barton
Wanda Maximoff
Hope Pym
Scott Lange
Carol Danvers
James Rhodes
Valerie Roy
Pietro Maximoff

They were all one big group of friends. They all had their nicknames in highschool. Bucky was known as the player. Bailey was known as the sweetheart or the football team called blonde bombshell when Bradley wasn't around.

Bradley and Bailey could never get their twin esp to work after they watched a Dateline special when they were 8. They did everything they could to get it worked.

But they didnt let that stop them from being close. But when highschool was about to end Bradley and Bailey made a pact. Bradley was going to join the army with the boys then come home to fulfill his dream at being a police officer. While she could go to school at UGA cheer with the girls and get her nursing degree.

They lived in South Carolina and spent many summers at their family's lake house. They had a blast they threw one last party before they all went to do their own things.

But they all had daily group texts going and Friday nights were reserved for Google Hangouts.

They did their best to keep in touch.

Now they are all 28 years old. The boys were all living in South Carolina again as well as the girls except Bailey Jane. She was working at a hospital in Atlanta Georgia.

Bucky Steve and Rhodes are discharged from the military as well as the others and working as firefighters. Scott Sam Clint and Bradley are now police officers. Pietro Hope and Carol are now working as lawyers.

Natasha Wanda and Valerie are now working as nurses at their local hospital.

And life was about to turn their whole worlds upside down. This is where the story begins..

*Get those tissues ready ladies and gents!!*