Chapter 2: Don't You Dare

It had been month since Bradley's weird behavior. The call came in that a bank was being robbed and their was hostages involved. Bradley knew it was his plan so they all headed over there.

Bradley played along even putting his vest on. Once they arrived with the full force with SWAT on stand by. The call came into the fire department for them to be on stand by in case something was to blow up.

Bucky and the fire department headed out in that direction. They were sitting by the rig. Bucky was also a EMT so he was prepared for anything. He went over and talked to the other EMTs that were on stand by.

Meanwhile in Atlanta Bailey Jane was working the ICU floor. She had long forgotten about her weird conversation with her brother. She finished checking vitals on a patient she was filling out the chart.

She felt her phone buzz she looked down.

"Remember that I love you baby sister."

"Love you too big brother."

She figured he was out on a scary call. She was use to those texts she also got them from Bucky when he would run into burning buildings. She went on about her day not thinking anything was wrong.

Back in South Carolina.

"Sam Im going to see if they will let me come in exchange for one of the hostages." Bradley said

"What?! Have you lost your mind?" Sam exclaimed

"No..but if we dont do something they are all going to be dead.." he said

Bradley called into the bank but spoke low. He took off his vest then started to walk towards. "Barnett what the hell are you doing?" Clint said

"Dont do this.." Sam yelled

He turned to put his back to the bank. "Trust me I got this.." he said

"WATCH OUT BARNETT!!!" Sam yelled when he saw one of them raise a gun threw the window.

Sam yelling caught Bucky's attention as well as the others.

Pow pow pow pow pow

Bucky went running. "BRADLEY!!!" He yelled as they all ran to him.

Bailey was working in the ER "oh god ow ow..oh god.." she screamed as she hit the floor.

A nurse and doctor got in her private room to assess her. Bucky was trying to get the bleeding to stop.

"Buck..I love ya man...tell Bailey Im sorry.." Bradley said

"No dont you dare fucking die on me..you cant do this to me or her." He said

They got him on a stretcher they all went to the hospital. Once they arrived the girls came running in tears to them. "What the hell happened?" Natasha whispered

"Has anyone called Joe or Daniella?" Wanda said

"No.." they all said

Natasha wiped tears as she walked to the nurse's station to call Joe. Bucky went to the bathroom to wash his hands and splash water on his face. He called Daniella once was done.

He decided that it should be Joe to make the phone call to Bailey. Joe walked in Natasha took him to the trauma room.

She introduced him to Bradley's doctor then walked out. Daniella walked in about twenty minutes later. Joe was ignoring Bailey's phone calls she was sent home to rest but she knew what was wrong.

Joe came out to the waiting room. Bucky looked up with tears and red eyes. "Joe.." he said

"Bradley is brain dead..he was shot four times. Not to mention the damage he took when he fell on the sidewalk. Now I have to go call my daughter who has been trying to call me for the past thirty minutes. Daniella..you wouldnt happen to know what his wishes were if this was to happen?" Joe said

"No.." she said

"Maybe Bailey Jane might.." Joe said as he wiped tears.

He went outside to call Bailey back.

"Daddy?" She said

"Baby I need you here. Bradley has been shot baby I need you to come home." Joe said

"No!!!" She screamed into the phone.

"Bailey baby come home I need you to come home. I dont know what to do..please come help daddy." Joe said as he started to cry.

"Daddy let me talk to him..please put him on the phone." She said

"Damn Bailey Jane get your ass here now!" He yelled into the phone.

"Okay okay.." she said and hung up to call work.

Joe went back inside "Watch for my daughter..she is on her way." He said as he went back to the room.

Bucky pulled out his phone he figured Joe would forget to tell her to eat something.

"Eat something as soon as you hit the state line darlin. Grab a burger or a taco baby just please eat something."

She read the text and smiled as she closed her trunk.