Chapter 1: Why Are You Acting So Strange?

It was a warm April Tuesday morning. Bucky was out on his bike on his morning off. He rode all the back roads of their little hometown of Georgetown SC.

After he spent the morning riding he met up with the guys for lunch. They had agreed to meet up at the new restaurant that had just opened. It was a new lakeside restaurant but had a lot of fancy seafood dishes.

As they were sitting there Bradley saw his pregnant fiancee Daniella Green. But it wasn't the fact that she was there eating. What had his attention was the fact that she wasn't alone.

He tried to brush it off at first but then he saw the guy she was with kiss her. He was rubbing her six month baby bump. He looked away to blink some tears away.

"Hey guys Im out Im gonna head back to the station.." Bradley said

"You alright Barnett?" Bucky said

"Yeah.." he said as he grabbed his drink and left.

He couldnt stop thinking about what he saw. How the baby girl she was carrying could quite possibly not be his. He was crazy over her since they met when he got back from the army three years ago.

The next morning in Atlanta Georgia getting a morning run in on her morning off was Bailey. She was running the Chastian Running trail when she felt her apple watch buzzing.

She stopped to see Bradley calling. She pulled out her Iphone and said "hello.."

"Why do you sound out of breathe? Did you finally get some action and he is still there?" Bradley said

"Um no..I was getting in a morning run its my morning off. What's up?" She said as she fixed her ear buds and started a slow run.

"Um I really need to talk to you about something..I need to pick your medical brain." Bradley said

"Okay? What do you need to know?" She said

"What happens when a person becomes brain dead? Like what do you tell the family?" Bradley said

She stopped "Bradley? Is dad hurt?" She said

"No..Im just asking.." he said

"Well first the doctor will run bunch of tests to determine no brain activity. After that he and a team of nurses will put the patient on a life support machine and ventilator to help the patient breathe till they have his or her wishes. What he says to the family is he will ask if they know what the patient's final wishes are like does he want to be on the machine or not. They normally ask what happens if they do leave them on support..most of the time they change their mind once they know its alot of work." She said

"Okay..well just so you know little sis I dont want to be hooked up to any machines." Bradley said

"Well thanks for that but Im sure that decision is left to Daniella whenever you two set a date.." she said

"Yeah..well I gotta go.." he said and hung up.

He let out a breathe as he walked into "Maximoff,Lange and Danvers Law Office."

He sat down at Pietro's desk "I want to draw up a new will. I had one in the military but I was 18 at the time and still dating Carol." He said

Bradley signed it after Pietro finished it and printed it for him to sign. Pietro didn't think anything wrong was with him doing it. A few nights later the guys were out having beers when Bradley said out of no where. "I want you boys to be my pallbearers when I die."

"Uh okay..way to bring the mood down dude." Bucky said

"Sorry..just got alot on my mind." He said

They all started to go home to their wives. Steve was now married to Wanda,Clint married Natasha and Sam married Val. Carol and Rhodes were married as well as Hope and Scott.

Pietro was still single as well as Bucky. But Bucky was still the same ol Bucky he didn't go home alone. He ended up taking home the blonde waitress that had been giving him bedroom eyes all night.

The next day Bradley got in touch with his old drug informants. They set up a robbery to get him shot. He wrote down a list of other wishes he wanted for the funeral.

He put the paper in his visor of his truck he kept quiet about his plan.