Chapter 10: Workout Week

My training with the Evanescas was supposed to resume the following day. But to my surprise, I woke up the next day sitting inside what looked like an airplane. My classmates were also sitting on the other seats, all of them appeared to be deep in sleep. RB was also sitting beside me, snoring a bit. I immediately shook him to wake him up.

"Hey, RB. Wake up. Hey."

RB opened his eyes and looked around wildly.

"What the... Where are we? Are we having our honeymoon already?" he asked.

"Shut up. What are we doing here? I can't remember anything. Ang natatandaan ko lang natulog ako kagabi tapos paggising ko nandito na 'ko," sagot ko naman.

"Same here. All I can remember is that I jerked off before sleeping last night. And then I saw your handsome face waking me up. I can't remember anything while I'm asleep," RB replied.

I looked out of the window and saw that we're currently flying over what looked like a vast, open ocean.

"Let's wake the others," I said before pushing RB from his seat.

Isa-isa naming ginising ang mga kaklase namin sa loob ng eroplano. Lahat sila ay wala ring matandaan kung paano kami nakasakay sa eroplano na 'to. 'Di nga nagtagal ay umingay na ang sitwasyon namin.

"I don't have my phone with me," Faye said.

"Same here," Jack said.

"Mukhang lahat sa atin eh walang dalang cellphone. Wala ring nakakaalam kung paano tayo napunta rito-"

"I do," a familiar voice suddenly said. All of us were silenced in an instant.

There was a sound of someone clearing a throat before the familiar voice spoke again. "Good morning, everyone. This is flight ESM-CA001. I am your pilot, Ezekiel Lucas Ytteria Evanesca-"

"What?! The Ezekiel Evanesca?! The number 7 international agent?" gulat na sigaw ni Zed.

"Yes, the one and only. Now, shut up. Don't interrupt my introduction, you brat. As I was saying, we'll be arriving in a few minutes in our destination. Please remain calm and patient. We're not kidnapping you-"

"Hey, Izzy. I can't find the map. Do you have it with you?" Professor Sivera's voice suddenly said.

"You're sitting on it, nitwit. And stop calling me Izzy, you incompetent jerk. Keep your hands on the joystick or we'll crash. I don't want to die with these brats here," he said before clearing his throat. "As I was saying, we'll be arriving in a few minutes. We didn't kidnap you. Everything will be explained once we reach our destination."

"Where?" I asked right away.

"Agony Archipelago," Ezekiel replied.

"Agony Archipelago?! Where the hell is that? What are you planning to do to us?!" I shouted.

"Are you deaf or plain stupid?" Ezekiel fired back. "Everything will be explained once we arrive at the camp. Oh, speaking of the camp, we've arrived..."

Alice peeked from the window. "Uh, we're still flying. And I can't see any land ahead of us."

I can sense Ezekiel smirking on his microphone. "I didn't say that we've arrived in our destination, young lady. I just said that we've arrived in our dropping point..."

"Dropping point? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Literally. Let's see how fast you'll be able to reach the camp!" Ezekiel said before letting out a mad laugh. "SEE YOU AT THE CAMP, SUCKERS!!!"