Sneak Preview | Weirdos IV: The Emerald Heart

"Like I said, I cannot help you. Only the Primes can help themselves," Delphina said with a hint of exasperation in her voice. "Besides, no Prime can defeat the most powerful force in the entire universe—love. I'm afraid that this boy's deep connection with Death's Prime is going to be his biggest weakness."

Ezekiel stepped forward. "I'm sure that you've already seen how special Ike is. My sister has always said that Ike's different from the past Primes in history. Personally, I couldn't agree more. He may be raw, but he has potential. Above all, he's done some things that the past Primes weren't able to do."

With this, the annoyed look on Delphina's face suddenly evaporated and was replaced by an expression torn between exhaustion and pity. The old Seer hobbled towards her table, toppling some of her bottled potions on the shelves. A gentle breeze suddenly blew through the open window and rattled the seashell curtain.

"The Prime Elemental is much more powerful than the Prime Destruction. There is no question with that," Delphina said. "However, the problem lies in the holders of these great weirdnesses. I can also sense the immense power that this boy possesses, but I can also feel the sorrow and longing eating away his tremendous power."

The Seer threw me a pitying stare, as if she's also feeling sorry for the dilemma that I have.

"Tell me, my dear boy," Delphina said, her clouded eyes brimming with tears, "can you really hurt someone you love?"

●●●

When the darkness eats away all the light, how will you find your way back to your path? When the sun never rises again, how are you going to start your day? When you never wake up from your nightmare, how are you going to return to your dreams?

When you lose everything that you have, how will you start again?

The forces of evil have won. The balance of the society has been toppled. Villains have taken over everything. And Ike is the only person with enough power who can stop all of them.

Following the tragic events in Emerald, Ike and his friends were forced to flee from the school. Left crippled by the loss of their most powerful guardian, they must look for ways to end Serafina's reign once and for all.

But the path they chose to take isn't going to be an easy one. As the darkest days descend on them, Ike and his friends will delve deep into Serafina's mysterious past in hopes of uncovering her dark secrets and possible weaknesses. The line between good and evil will become unclear as Ike uncovers the inescapable fate that he and RB have been tangled with.

Destiny will be defied and the future will be rewritten as we witness the epic conclusion of the Weirdo Series in Weirdos IV: The Emerald Heart.

●●●

Thanks for everything, mga timawa. I know na unnecessary na kung sasabihin ko pa 'to at this point in the series pero sana suportahan niyo pa rin ang Book 4. Lel. Pakasaya kayo. 👋

theashtone