Chapter 17: Moonlit Dance

The entire month of May passed in a blink of an eye. I spent the final week of my three-week training with the Evanescas trying to perfect the integration of my telekinesis to the Prime Elemental. I was able to create a few good attacks but they're still not good enough for combat use. Despite my insistence, the headmistress didn't permit me to train in the final week of the month. She told me to take a break and enjoy the rest of our vacation.

We also celebrated RB's 19th birthday on the 21st of May. Simpleng salu-salo lang naman ang hinanda ni Professor Evanesca para sa kanya. Nakarating naman sa birthday niya ang mga kaklase namin. I also celebrated with him by taking him to a movie and a dinner date.

But of course, RB will always be RB.

"It's totally fine if Ike didn't bring me to a movie or a fancy dinner tonight," he said while we were walking back to our dorm room after our celebration. "Seeing him dance naked in front of me would be good enough for a gift."

With that, I slammed the door in his face and went straight to bed, leaving him alone in the hallway.

And when the 5th of June finally arrived, a surprise greeted me the very moment I opened my eyes in the morning.

"Happy birthday, hubby," RB said while on top me, giving me a swift kiss in the lips. "Wake up."

"What the hell?" I said, glancing at my alarm clock. "Get off me. It's just five in the morning. Let me sleep for a bit—"

I was about to push him off of me when I suddenly realized something.

"Wait," I said before looking at him flatly. "We're both naked, aren't we?"

A smirk curved across RB's face. "Of course. Well, you didn't give me some meat in my birthday so I'm going to get some today. And besides, it's your birthday! You should totally enjoy this day. Don't worry because I'm gonna do all the work if you want. And duh, Ike's already hard as a rock."

"Because it's morning, duh!" I snapped at him. "Biology!"

"I know," RB replied before sliding down on my manhood suddenly. "Biology, hubby."

And the rest is, of course, history.

RB finally decided to let me go when the school's clock tower clanged the arrival of twelve noon. I collapsed over his body, limp and weak after almost seven hours.

"Lunch time! We're going to eat outside today! Of course I'm paying!" RB said after glancing at the alarm clock. "Let's take a shower first, hubby. I'm so sticky from all the sweat and your juices. Ike should jerk off a little more often. You sure came a lot."

"Damn you. You should really know when to stop, you idiot," I whispered weakly.

"Yeah. I love you, too. Stop acting like you don't like having sex with me. You wouldn't last for hours if you don't love doing it. Get off me. I love being squeezed by your body but you're heavy. Wait... Don't tell me you want another around? Ah... We should probably stop, hubby! We're going to have a lot of kids if we continue doing this. My body's so sore already and my hips hurt," RB said.

"Shut the hell up," I said before getting up and heading to the bathroom. "I'm so tired and hungry. Hurry up. I want to eat already."

"Hubby's so agreeable today. What happened to you?" RB asked as he followed me to the bathroom.

"Masyado lang akong pagod ngayon para kontrahin ka," singhal ko naman sa kanya. "Ako na muna ang maliligo. Mamaya ka na."

But RB just pushed me towards the shower. "Let's save water."