Christmas Drama

*TIME SKIP*

<Jin's POV>
It's been a few months of living at the Haven. It's now Christmas and I've been working really hard at the department store downtown to be able to provide gifts for Kookie and Tae and establish a little nest egg for us so that we can get an apartment of our own. Yoongi and Jimin said that we don't have to move out but I think it would be best for us. We need to create some sort of normalcy in our lives and I can't keep living off the generosity of our friends.

I had just gotten home after working a double and I was exhausted.

"Eomma! You're home!" Tae yelled, running as fast as he could to jump into my arms.

"Hi baby! Where's Kookie?" I asked as I steadied myself once he was in my arms.

"Eomma!" Kookie yelled as he came running to me.

"Oh my boys are getting so big! When will you stop growing. You're almost as tall as me," I said nearly collapsing once Kookie crashed into me.

"We are teenagers. Tae's about to graduate High School," Kookie said giggling as he let go.

"Hey, you will always be my babies, though," I said rustling both their hair as we walked into the living room where Jimin and Hobi were both sitting.

"Hey guys! Were my boys well behaved for you today?" I asked flopping down into the arm chair across from Jimin.

"Yeah, they mainly just did their homework and played video games. Not necessarily in that order," Hobi said smiling at the boys.

"Hay! You weren't supposed to say anything!" Tae and Kookie said crossing their arms and pouting.

"Now boys. You know you're supposed to do your homework before playing games," I scolded them.

"We know, Eomma, but we were stuck on a level in our game last night and we had to get past it before we lost all our progress!" Tae whined as he flopped on the couch next to Hobi.

"No buts. You know the rule!" I said.

Yoongi walked in deep in thought about something.

"Hey Hyung, what's on your mind?" Jimin asked as he was standing to walk over to his fiancé.

"Jin, I think I have an idea that will give you and your boys some normalcy and you won't have to pay rent or utilities anywhere." Yoongi said as he hugged his fiancé to his chest.

"Oh really? What would that be?" I asked as Kookie climbed into my lap. "Oh baby! You're getting too big to sit in my lap." We shifted so that he was sitting next to me in the chair as he curled into my side.

"Well, there is a House on the property that is a little bit away from this main house. You, Tae, and Kookie can move in and carry on a normal life but not out where your ex can find you. What do you think?" Yoongi said as he and Jimin sat down on the couch.

"I don't know. Let me think about it and I'll let you know,". I said as I ran my hands through Kookie's hair.

*TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS EVE*

It's Christmas Eve and I finally have a whole day off to spend with my boys and our family, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi.

"Eomma, can we go look at the Christmas lights tonight?" Kookie asked as we were getting dressed for the day.

"We'll see. I don't have a car so we have to see if Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi want to go too," I said as I was pulled on a hoodie as there was a knock on our door.

I opened the door to see Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi standing out there. They started singing Christmas carols at the top of their lungs.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!" They all sang, horribly I might add.