The Wedding

*AUTHOR's NOTE*
I'm sorry for not updating before now, I have been extremely busy since before Thanksgiving, but I've got some time now so I wanted to come back to this story.  This chapter is gong to have a lot of skipping around in it, a lot of POVs, and it's going to seem very rushed.  The next chapter will be more like the ones before, with more content and less time skips.  Enjoy!
——————————————————————
Jimin's POV
Today's the big day. Why can't I sit still?
"Jimin-ah, we need you over here to get you dressed," Jin yells from across the room.
"Coming!" I yelled back, putting down my brush.
"Why isn't your hair done? It's still wet," Jin said as I walked up to him.
"Hyung, you're the one who pulled me from finishing my hair."
Jin pushes me behind the room divider and told me to get changed. When I was done, he pulled me back across the room to the vanity and started working on my hair.

~TIME SKIP~

Yoongi's POV
"Yoongi-hyung, why aren't you freaking out?" Tae asked.
"Because I know that this is the right thing to do. Yes, I'm nervous but in a good way. Does that make sense?"
"But you only have 5 minutes before it starts. I'm not even in this thing and I'm freaking out."
"Just breathe. It'll all go to plan. I know that even if things fall apart, my love for Jimin and his love for me will never change. We are made for each other and our love will never change."
"It's time," the wedding planner said through the door.
"We're coming," I said as I put on my suit jacket and walked toward the door.

~TIME SKIP~

Joon's POV
"You look very handsome tonight, Angel." I said, wrapping my arms around Jin's waist from behind.
"Woah, slow down there tiger. This is our first official date," he said, giggling.
"Shall we dance?"
"We shall."

Tae's POV
"They look cute together," I said as Kookie and I spun around the dance floor.
"Who? Eomma and Joon-hyung or Yoongi-hyung and Jimin-hyung?"
"Eomma and Joon-hyung. We need to make sure this one lasts."
"Yes, we do. But how can we?"
"I don't know but we'll figure something out."

Joon's POV
Jin and I made our way into the garden toward the end of the night.
"Hey, I want to talk to you about something," I said guiding him to sit on one of the benches.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong. I just want to talk to you. I don't know how you're feeling right now but I feel like we belong together. I have felt like we are soulmates from the time you bumped into me at the hospital. My heart flutters every time I see you, I can't seem to catch my breath when you're around. I feel like I'm floating when you walk into the room."
"Joon..."
"Wait. Let me finish. I may not be first date, your first kiss, or your first love. I just want to be your last everything."
"I have one question for you."
"Yes?"
"Can I finally kiss you?"

Tae's POV
"Yes! They kissed!"
"Who, hyung?"
"Come on Kookie, who have we been talking about all night?"
"I'm sorry, I was eating and not paying attention. Have you tried these meatballs? They are so good!"
"Babe, I love you but you need to track. We're talking about Namjin right now, not meatballs."
"Hey now! Stop belittling me, hyung. Just because I like meat, that doesn't mean you can talk to me like that."
"You know I love you, babe. I'm just messing with you."
"I know. I love you too. I hope they last and Joon-hyung doesn't turn out like..."
"I don't think he will. Do you see how he treats Eomma? He loves him and he shows it in his actions and words. Like I do for you."
"Hey guys, what are we looking at?" Hobi said walking up to our table.
"Just Eomma and Joon-hyung. They really love each other. You can tell how they act around each other."

~TIME SKIP~

Jimin's POV (On their way to their honeymoon)
"Babe, I can't believe we are actually married now!"
"Did you think we would never get married?" Yoongi asked.
"No, I knew we would, but I didn't think we'd get married now. Especially with everything that's gone on lately."
"Well, I've known I wanted to marry you since the day I met you. And I can't wait until we have kids."
"Wait! Since when do you want kids?"
"I don't know. Maybe since Jin, Tae, and Kookie came to live with us? I just like how lively the house has become."
"I know. I love the people that are living with us now. How did we get so lucky to have a family like what we have?"
"I don't know. How did I get so lucky to be married to the love of my life?"

Jin's POV
"Ok, Tae and Kookie, time for bed. It's really late and we have things to do tomorrow. Will you still be here when I come back down?"
"Yes, I will. I don't plan on leaving for awhile, Angel. I'll always be here."
"Aww, Babe!"
"Oh, so it's Babe now?"
"Of course. You've always been Babe, I just didn't say it out loud before now."

Kookie's POV
"Ok, so what's the plan?"
"I think we just keep inviting Joon-hyung over."
"That sounds like a good plan."
"What sounds like a good plan?" Eomma said as he walked into the room.
"Oh, nothing. Just something that we're doing with Hobi-hyung tomorrow I think."
"Hmm, ok. Well, it time to get into bed now so hurry up."
"Eomma, we're teenagers, we can get ourselves into bed without your help," Kookie said.
"But you're my babies! I'm always gonna be here to tuck you both in, sing you a song, and kiss your foreheads before you go to sleep," Eomma said pulling us into a tight hug.
"Ok, ok. Please let go," I said, struggling to breathe.
"Fine but you need to get into bed, it really is late."
"11:45 isn't that late, Eomma."
"Excuse me! It's almost midnight and my babies should be in bed by midnight."
We climbed into bed as Eomma started singing a song he had written awhile ago. He called it Epiphany. As he was just starting the chorus, I saw Joon-hyung stick his head in and started listening to Eomma sing to us.
"Wow! I didn't know you could sing like that, Angel. I should get you into the recording studio some day," Joon-hyung said as he applauded Eomma.
Tae and I looked at each other, knowing what that meant. Eomma and Joon-hyung would spend more time together.
"Eomma, you should do it!" Tae squealed.
"Yeah! You totally should!" I said.
"Oh no!  No, no, no!  I am not going to the studio.  Besides, you need to get back in bed.  It is way too late for you to be awake."
"Eomma!  Why don't you go record a song with Joon-hyung?  You would be amazing!"
"I'll think about it.  Now, get back in bed.  I'm not going to the studio tonight so you can go to sleep now."

Jin's POV
The boys finally got in bed and Joon and I went back downstairs.
"What the hell was that?!"
"What do you mean?"
"What do you mean 'I should get you in the recording studio someday'?"
"Well, you have an incredible voice and I just want to share it with people.  Look, Yoongi-hyung has written a song and I think your voice will be amazing with it.  Come with me to the studio in the morning, and I'll play it for you."
That was the start of a new life with the man of my dreams and with a passion I never knew I had, singing.