Finally Home

<Jin's POV>
It's been a few weeks since Joon asked me to move in with him and today was the day that I'll finally move in. I mean, I've practically been living there already but I still need to move the rest of my things in. Good thing I don't have a lot of stuff.

"Morning babe. I have coffee made and I'm just finishing up breakfast now," I said as Joon came up and hugged me from behind. We had stayed over at our place last night and we're meeting everyone over at Yoongi and Jimin's house after breakfast.

"Smells amazing, babe. What's for breakfast?"
"I made bacon and eggs."

We ate breakfast and got ready to meet everyone.

TIME SKIP

We've been at Yoongi and Jimin's house for awhile and Jimin was about to order food for dinner.  I was choosing the wine we were going to have with our Italian dinner.

"Jimin, what about this bottle?"  I asked, holding up a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.

"Looks amazing.  Do you want spaghetti, fettuccine alfredo, or lasagna?"  Jimin asked looking up from the menu.

"I'll have lasagna," I replied, getting the glasses down for everyone.

Jimin ordered dinner and we just enjoyed the evening together.

TIME SKIP
"Joon?  Are you home?"  I called as I walked through the front door and took my shoes off.  I took the groceries into the kitchen and started unpacking the bags.  The apartment was quiet and it made me a bit worried.  When I finished putting the groceries away, I went to look for Joon.  He wasn't in the living room so I walked toward the office.  As I opened the door, I heard soft snores coming from Joon as he had fallen asleep at his desk.  I walked over and brushed my fingers through his hair.

"Joonie," I whispered.  "Joonie, I'm home.  Time to wake up."  Joon didn't stir so I lightly shook his shoulders.  "Joonie, at least let me help you to bed."

"Mmm, hey babe, when did you get home?"  Joon asked as he woke up.

"Just now.  Come on, let's get you to bed.  I didn't hear you come in last night.  Did you get any sleep?"  I asked, helping Joon stand.

"A little but I was at the studio most of the night.  I just got home about an hour ago and was gonna get some more work done but you can see how that turned out."

I helped Joon to bed and went into the kitchen to start on dinner.

1 year later

<Joon's POV>

RM🧟‍♂️: Hobi, what am I gonna do?

Hobi🐴: What's going on?

RM🧟‍♂️: I can't find the perfect ring.

Hobi🐴: Would you like me to come with you to help you pick one out for you? Maybe we can get Kookie and Tae to come with us?

RM🧟‍♂️: That would be AMAZING! Thanks Hobi. Are you free this weekend?

Hobi🐴: Yeah, text Kookie and Tae to see if they can come with us too.

RM🧟‍♂️: Ok, thanks again. I better get back. This song isn't going to write itself.

Hobi🐴: Just text me the details and I'll see you then.

RM🧟‍♂️: Will do.

————————————————————————

Group Chat

RM🧟‍♂️: Hey Kookie and Tae, how are classes going?

Kookie🍪: UGH! So boring!

TaeTae🐯: Kookie, quit being over dramatic. Classes aren't that bad. Besides, you need them in order to get the degree you want.

Hi hyung, how are you doing?

RM🧟‍♂️: I'm doing alright but I'm freaking out a bit.

Kookie🍪: What's going on, hyung? Anything we can help with?

RM🧟‍♂️: Actually, there is. Are you guys available this weekend to go ring shopping with me and Hobi?

TaeTae🐯: WAIT! Hold up! Did you just say "ring shopping?" Are you finally proposing to Eomma?

Kookie🍪: WOW! Hyung's getting serious. It's amazing!

RM🧟‍♂️: Settle down. We've been together for about a year now, longer, if you count before we started dating, and I think it's time we take the next step. Besides, he's been dropping hints like crazy. He's even resorted to putting wedding magazines in the cereal boxes so I see them when I pour my cereal in the morning.

TaeTae🐯: FINALLY! Took you long enough.

Kookie🍪: When are you planning on going shopping?

RM🧟‍♂️: Well, I was thinking Saturday. Jin's gotta work so I was thinking going while he's at work. Are you two able to come with us?

TaeTae🐯: Of course!

Kookie🍪: We'll be there. What time?

RM🧟‍♂️: Jin goes to work at 9am, so why don't we meet around 10:30 at my place?

Kookie🍪: We'll be there. I've gotta get to class. Talk to you later, hyung.

TaeTae🐯: Yeah, I need to go too. I have a paper due next week and I need to get started on it. Bye hyung!

RM🧟‍♂️: See you both on Saturday. Thanks again for coming with me.

————————————————————————

RM🧟‍♂️: Ok, we're meeting at my place at 10am, on Saturday morning. Are you able to come?

Hobi🐴: Of course! I wouldn't miss one of my best friends ring shopping. I've gotta go meet another woman and her kids but I'll talk to you later.

RM🧟‍♂️: Ok, be safe and I'll see you on Saturday.

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter and the sudden time skip. I needed to get this chapter moving .