The Namjin Wedding

A/N: The cover picture is the wedding venue and decorations. Basically, everything will be in the same patio. Guests will sit at the tables for the ceremony as well as the sit-down dinner reception. Jin will walk down the center aisle to the front (where the post is in the middle of the picture) and they will get married up there with the wedding party (aka, the rest of the guys). Jimin is Jin's best man and Yoongi is Joon's best man. Tae and Kookie are walking Jin down (of course), Halsey is in Jin's party and Hobi is in Joon's party. Once the ceremony is over, and the wedding party is seated, dinner is served to everyone, starting with the wedding party. There is a dance floor but it isn't shown in the picture.

<Joon's POV>

After an excruciatingly long planning time and Jin being an absolute bridezilla, we're finally at our wedding day. Of course Jin is out with the decorators and wedding planner making sure everything is absolutely perfect so I've sent Jimin out to pull him away to get ready. I love Jin with all my heart and would never leave him but there were times during the planning when I was certainly tempted but then he'd smile or laugh his "windshield wiper" laugh and I'd fall in love all over again.

"Hyung, are you ready? We've only got a few more minutes before we get started with the pictures," Jimin said peeking in.

"Did you rescue the poor decorators and wedding planner from Jin?" I said, chuckling a little bit.

Jimin laughed, "Yes, I did. He's out in the hall with Hobi-hyung already."

"Perfect! Let's do this thing!"

We walked out of the room I was waiting in and my eyes immediately found my soulmate, the love of my life, Jin. I crossed the short distance between us and engulfed him in a hug and kissed his cheek so tenderly.

"Hi babe. Is everything up to your standards now?" I said releasing him from our hug.

"I certainly hope so! I definitely showed them a few too many times what I wanted. They should have it now," Jin said.

"Eomma, everything is perfect and by the time you walk down that aisle, you'll be so focused on Joon-hyung that all of that won't even matter," Tae said, back-hugging Jin.

"Is everyone ready? We're ready for the pictures now," Hwa-Young, our wedding planner, announced.

We all filed out onto the patio. It was about 3:30pm when we stared taking pictures so that when the ceremony started, we'd be saying our vows when the sun was setting.

We lined up the way the photographer wanted us to, all of us dressed in our tuxes. Jin's parents joined us for the pictures. Unfortunately, I had lost my parents when I was still in high school and was practically raised by Yoongi-hyung. One of the pictures, the photographer pulled a couch and a chair out for us to sit on.

A/N: see picture