Meeting Namjoon

A/N
Sorry for taking so long to update.  My schedule has been crazy lately.  This will be a short chapter because I'm writing it before work.  Enjoy!

<Tae's POV>
OMG!  I can't believe I'm going to meet THE Namjoon, aka Rap Monster!  This is the best day of my life!

"Kookie come on!  We're leaving!"  I shout up the stairs.

"I'm coming, geez!"  Kookie says running down the stairs.

Eomma is already in the car with Hobi so we just climb in and buckle up.  It took awhile to get to the studio but I was so excited, I was bouncing my legs the whole way.

"Yah!  Tae, stop bouncing your legs!  You're shaking the whole car!"  Eomma said when we were about half way there.

"I can't.  I'm too excited!"  I say, only quickening my bouncing leg.

*TIME SKIP*

<Jin's POV>
We pulled up to a nondescript building that I assume is the studio.

"We're here!"  Hobi says as he parks the car in front.

We all pile out of the car and follow him inside the building.  There was a lady sitting at the front desk as we walked in.

"Hello Eun-ha, how are you today?"  Hobi greeted her as if they've known each other for awhile.  "These are my friends, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook."  He said motioning to the three of us.

"Hello Hobi!  It's been awhile.  It's nice to meet you three.  Are you here to see Namjoon?"  She asked.  We just nodded in response. "He's on the third floor, studio 3B."

"Thank you!  It's great to see you again."  Hobi says as we head to the elevator and head to the third floor.

As we exit the elevator, my phone rang.  I checked the caller ID and it was my mom.  "I've gotta take this.  I'll meet you in there."  I say walking to the opposite end of the hall.

"Eomma, hi.  How are you?"  I ask, answering the phone.

"Jin, you need to come home.  It's your dad.  He's in the hospital."  She said and I nearly dropped my phone.

"What happened?"  I asked.

"He was attacked by you ex husband."

"WHAT?!  We'll be there as soon as we can."  I say and hang up the phone and turn to walk to the studio.  I text Hobi to meet me in the hall.  He does and I explain what happened.  He goes in and tells Namjoon and brings the boys out with him.  I guess I'll have to wait until next time to meet him.

We all leave the building and pile into the car again.  Once we're in there, I turn to explain what happened to the boys.  They start crying but I tell them it'll all be ok and that we were going to visit them as soon as we get back to the house and pack.  Will this nightmare ever end?

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm pushing it this morning with getting to work on time and I have a car sitting in my arms while I'm trying to write this chapter.  Lol. I will try to do a 2nd update tonight after work.