Epilogue

2 years later...

"Avery will you stop freaking out," Heather said as she tried calming down her best friend.

"I can't! What if...what if she decides that this isn't what she wants? What if I fuck up? What if I can't do this," Avery replied pacing back and forth in her beautiful wedding gown.

Sighing Heather stood up and gripped Avery's shoulders, "Avery, Tegan loves you. I see it in the way she looks at you. Nothing can stop what you both have unless one of you make that decision. You know you love her and wouldn't do anything to ever hurt her again. So, stop doubting yourself and give yourself some credit for the good things you have done. You convinced her to take on her acting career, and now she's on one of the most popular TV shows. You did that. You helped her realize that she could do the impossible. You're going to be fine Avery."

Nodding her head Avery took in everything Heather said, "Okay, okay I can do this."

Grabbing tissues Avery carefully blotted the tears that she had shed, so her makeup wouldn't mess up.

"That's the spirit! I'll come get you when it's time to walk down the aisle," Heather smiled mentally sighing in relief.

Heading into the hallway Heather met up with Regina. That had become good friends after the whole car accident ordeal.

"How is Tegan," Heather asked.

"Good minus the damn meltdown she just had," Regina sighed.

"Tegan too? Lord I just got Avery to calm down," Heather replied putting a hand on her head.

Placing a hand on Heather's shoulder Regina grabbed her attention fully.

"Hey, everything is going to go fine. You did a great job. It's up to Tegan and Avery to walk. We both did our jobs in making them see their love for each other. Everything else is on them," Regina assured as her hand moved to caress Heather's cheek.

"Regina..." Heather trailed looking into the other woman's eyes.

"What," Regina asked as her other hand pulled Heather's body against hers.

"We can't..." Heather rasped feeling Regina's fingers trailed through her and caress the back of her head.

"Who said that," Regina whispered as her lips grazed Heather's.

"What ab-"

"We're getting a divorce," Regina interrupted.

Scoffing slightly Heather pulled herself away from Regina running a hand through her hair, while taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"I can't say I haven't heard that before. Regina I...you know what it doesn't matter. Just know that I can't and I won't settle for just half of you. I need and want all of you. Don't tell me you're getting a divorce only to leave me high and dry, so please don't lie to me Regina. Lord knows I've had enough of other people doing it," Heather said as she crossed her arms.

Stepping closer Regina reached her hand out only to have Heather step back cautiously.

"Heather..." Regina sighed.

"Don't, just go get Tegan ready please," Heather said as she quickly turned away heading back to Avery's room.

❤️💍❤️💍❤️💍❤️💍❤️💍❤️💍❤️

"I can't wait until I get you all to myself," Tegan whispered into Avery's ear.

Avery blushed slightly as she looked at Tegan, "...and what exactly are you going to do?"

"Oh, Mrs. Frier you'll see," Tegan replied kissing Avery's soft spot on her neck.

Avery gasped quietly biting her bottom lip. Tegan knee exactly what she was doing, and Avery loved it.

Their family and friends began to laugh and cheer at the newlyweds making Avery blush tremendously. Pushing Tegan away softly she shook her head.

"You're a mess," Avery giggled taking a sip of her wine.

"I'm you're mess. Now let's go dance," Tegan smiled pulling Avery from her seat and to the dance floor.

The night flew by like a blur as the couple laughed and danced. It took them awhile to get here, but it was all worth it.

"I love you, Avery," Tegan said as she wrapped her arms around Avery's waist.

"I love you more Tegan," Avery replied her arms wrapping around Tegan's neck as they swayed side to side.

The deejay played a slow jam letting all the couples dance together before playing something more upbeat.

Tired from all of the dancing Avery plops down in a chair next to a sober and bored, Heather.

"Having fun," Avery asked.

"Yeah, my feet are just hurting," Heather replied before playing with the straw in her drink.

"What's wrong," Avery asked noticing Heather's peculiar vibe.

Looking up at the dance Heather's eyes instantly met with Regina's as she danced with her husband. Feeling her eyes start to burn Heather turned away to look at her best friend.

"I'm a little tired. I'm...I'm just going to call it a night. I'll pick up TJ from the nanny tomorrow. You have fun on your honeymoon," Heather replied before standing and kissing Avery's forehead and leaving.

Avery watched in disbelief as Heather left. Heather had never acted this way before, and it worried her just a bit.

Looking up she noticed Regina heading in the same direction as Heather leaving her husband in the middle of the dance floor.

Avery frowned in confusion as she went to grab Tegan.

"Something is going on with Regina and Heather, and we need to go right now," Avery explained as she pulled her wife with her.

Reaching the parking lot Avery and Tegan stood shocked at what they were witnessing. Heather was pinned up against her car by Regina as they kissed.

"Those bitches," Tegan chuckled.

"Tegan! This is not funny! Regina has a husband."

"That she's divorcing. A husband who has a child on the way by an 18 year old. She's free range if you ask me," Tegan shrugged.

"Well shit! I'm going to punch Heather for not telling me," Avery muttered.

"Mhmm Regina is so going to receive one as well," Tegan agreed.

"Well...Mrs. Frier it's been one hell of a night, but it's time for us to go," Tegan smirked pulling Avery's body closer to hers.

Avery laughed heartily, "I love you, Tegan. Forever and always."

"I love you, Avery. Forever and always."