7

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Tegan stop," Avery asserted as she pushed Tegan away from her.

Tegan furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she huffed in frustration.

"Why won't you let me touch you Avery? Was it something I d-"

Hopping off of her desk and fixing her dress, Avery ran a hand through her hair.

"Tegan just be quiet please."

"What? Be quiet? For what Avery? What is going on with you? First you try sneaking out of my house at two in the morning, then you don't talk to me for two to damn near three weeks straight, and now that we're in person you won't let me touch you. What did I do to make you treat me this way? Was is because I told you that I was falling for you," Tegan ranted placing her hands on Avery's waist.

Avery shook her head violently as she placed her hands on her head. She just wanted Tegan to stop talking.

"Tegan shut up!"

Grabbing Avery's hands Tegan pulled them from her head.

"No! I need you to hear me Avery. I need you to hear every word that I have to say, because if I don't get it out it'll fester in my mind for a very long time," Tegan countered making Avery look her in the eyes.

"I love you Avery and we've only been together for a month, but you make me feel alive. You give me energy to think that I can just wake up and take on the world if I wanted to. You cloud my mind even when I try not to think about you. Just the thought of you makes chills run through my body. You're my other half. The piece that I have been missing in my life. You're it for me, and I'm not ashamed to tell anyone that I love you."

Tears spilled from Avery's eyes at Tegan's confession. Her heartbeat was off the charts and it wasn't going to slow down anytime soon.

Removing herself from Tegan she walked to the other side of her desk.

Hugging her body tightly Avery looked up at the fragile woman standing before her.

"You can't say things like that Tegan. Please just accept the fact that I can't see you anymore. I've already hurt you more than you can comprehend. We...I can't give you the love that you deserve," Avery croaked.

"Stop telling me what I deserve Avery. I'm so tired of you doubting yourself. Why are you so insecure when it comes to your feelings for me? I love you Avery and I know you love me too," Tegan exclaimed becoming frustrated with Avery altogether.

"Tegan...you don't und-"

"No! Avery you don't und-"

"Damn it Tegan stop fighting me on this," Avery hissed.

"No, not until you be true with yourself and about the way you feel about me! Stop dodging this Avery," Tegan barked .

Laughing dryly Avery shook her head, "Even if I do love you Tegan, I can't be with you."