twelve: sk8r boi

"Geoff! Geoff you dick!" I hollered, clinging onto my boyfriend's arm as he cackled at my failure. "I don't care that you're a fucking competitive ice skater! Don't drop me you bitch! Geoff!" He continued to laugh as I fisted his shirt. Geoff's arm relaxed around my back. He was a professional ice skater; in competitions every other weekend it seemed. I, however, had never been on skates in my life.

"Babe, relax," Geoff laughed, shifting his hold on me. "You're fine. I'm right here." My feet were uneasy on the ice, and my knees were trembling.

"How the fuck do you do this?" I muttered to myself as I try to glide across the ice. Geoff let go of me with one hand to adjust my beanie. "Geoff this is hard."

"Not when you get used to it." He snickered, taking a hard hold on my hand. I felt it shake within his hold as I unsteadily move across the slick ice.

"Cold, Geoff." I whined, resting my head against his shoulder. I allowed myself to me dragged around the oblong ice rink. I smiled, kissing Geoff's shoulder. His hair had snowflakes laced through them, and his cheeks were a cute shade of red. Usually, when I watched him competitively skate, we were inside. But this rink was outside, so the cold perfectly contracted with his gorgeous blue eyes, making them seem icy with every glance we shared.

"You'll get used to it." He giggled, turning around and taking both of my hands. Geoff glided backward, keeping a hard hold on my hands as he did so. I squealed as I slipped and slid all over the place, but Geoff kept both of my skates against the ice. He mastered the curved he knew all too well and helped me along the rink.

"There you go, baby!" Geoff yelled, smiling as he admired me. "You're doing it!"

We finally came to a stop in one of the rounded corners of the track. Geoff pinned me against its wall, grabbing my hips to kiss me passionately. I moaned against his lips, not in a sexual way but because God I loved his lips. They were the perfect mixture of plumpness, silkiness, and texture. I locked my arm around his neck and pulled him tighter. Geoff smiled.

"I love you, Awsten."

"I love your lips, Geoff."