Chapter 4

Dedication: fangirlingsincebirth because she's a sweetheart. Plus she's writing an amazing book. She dedicated a chapter to me and honestly it's really good. So go give her some support. I loved the first two chapters so hopefully you will too.

Warning: short POVs

*Aaron's POV*

It's been three weeks since we left.

We've been to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Mesa, Santa Fe, Carlsbad and some other cities. But now we're in Dallas, Texas. Hayes and I share a hotel room. The boys still think there's beef between us but that happened like nearly six months ago. The boys and Mahogany went out while I decided to just stay in. They wanted to explore and have a bit of fun.

I mean I should be out there with them but I'm just worried. And I'm worried about Kay. She hasn't answered my calls, texts, emails or anything. The first week was amazing. We kept in contact until the second week when I became more busy. And now it's like she's just blocking me out. I know she has her phone on cause I see her tweeting and posting pictures on Instagram and such. What did I do wrong?

I sighed and laid back. I closed my eyes just remembering the days where I woke up beside her. Now when I wake up it just feels so empty besides me. I miss her being clingy in her sleep. I miss her sleep talks. I miss watching her sleep. I just miss her. I can't do this. I picked up my phone and tried calling her. She has to be awake it's around 10am and it's a Saturday. But when that didn't work I then tried calling the other girls. They didn't answer so I went to my last choice.

Mikey.

As I heard the phone ringing I was praying he'd answer. Soon the ringing stopped and I heard, "hello?"

"Hey Mikey it's me. Aaron." Obviously, I thought.

"Oh. Hey Aaron what's up?" He asked still half-asleep.

"I was wondering if you've seen Kay?"

"Yeah. She was actually over last night. She called me crying and she came over. Why?"

"She just hasn't been answering my calls."

"Oh. Well do you want me to pass on a message or something?" He asked.

I thought before nodding then remembered he can't see me. "Yeah. Tell her that I've been missing her smile and her a lot and been counting down till I see her again. And to call me or text me or something soon cause I'm worried about her. Actually. Scratch that. Can you just tell her I love her?"

"You sure that's it?"

"Yeah. Just remind her I love her."

"Alright I'll be sure to pass on the message. We'll see you in a couple weeks."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." Then he hung up.

Why was Kay crying? And why did she go to him?

Wait.

Aaron don't over think this.

She probably was missing me and didn't want to tell me that way I wouldn't leave. Just like Shawn said before she puts others happiness infront of hers so that what's probably going on.

So just relax and take a deep breath. Nothing's going on between them and nothing ever will. Kay isn't the cheating type. She's a loyal girl and I can trust her. I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths. I was close to falling asleep until my door opened. When I sat up I couldn't believe my eyes.

Shawn was crying.

*Taylor's POV*

Shawn and I decided to go talk to Simon, our manager. The Jacks, Nash and Cam decided to come along with us. They wanted to be our supporters which we thought could be helpful. So as we walked back I could feel Shawn shaking. We were nervous. We've been dating for almost seven months. We just had our six month anniversary a few weeks ago. But that's besides the point.