Character Ask ~Closed~

(Closes Friday October 24th, 2014 11:59pm)

1K Followers. You guys are just amazing. Honestly I don't even know why you still read what I write but whatever keeps you guys happy.

I had this up before I posted chapter 14 but decided you may have new questions and such.

All you gotta do is either put an inline comment or in the comment section a question for any of these characters. You can ask as many as you want to whoever.

But if you're gonna comment in the section put who the question is for to, like: "Shawn-what were your thoughts on Taylor when he did that?"

And you don't have to ask questions based on just this book. You can ask questions fir the characters based from the first one to. Like how Carter's date with Aliaya went and such. You can ask them stuff like what are the babies names, whose the godfather, the breakups, the make ups, dealing with Stacy and Dani, why did Kenzie change, why is Cam acting strange, how they felt after the cheating and such.

So these are the characters(and yes I know they're long):

Kaila-

Aaron-

Shawn-

Taylor-

Jack J-

Jack G-

Cam-

Nash-

Matt-

Carter-

Hayes-

Dillion-

Sam-

Jacob-

Mahogany-

Mikey-

Lexi-

Aliaya-

Jorden-

Rebecca-

Kenzie-

Paloma-

Aarti-

Milgely-

Kaila's mom and sister-

Aaron's family-

Will-

Others-

And if you want(don't have to):

-Me

And please ask some questions to make me not look stupid. Please?

I promise if there's enough questions that after the answers chapter 15 will be up as soon and as fast as possible with big things. I've already started some of it. But only possible if you give questions. And please don't make me turn into "that author"(the one who won't update unless requirements are made) because honestly I'm grateful for you guys and how far you've got my two books to come. And I'd hate to do that.

I love you guys and thanks again for the followers.

Until the answers!

~Kay

P.S

I did get two questions before and I remember one of them was for Jacob. The other one didn't go through so if you did then please comment again. Thanks!(:

(Closes Friday October 24th, 2014)