Old friend, depression thoughts.

Once the two males reached Tom's apartment, Tom pushed Tord inside and slammed the door. "Okay imma plant some rules fuckin commie, one, don't touch my shit, two, don't talk to me, and lastly three, you sleep on the couch" Tord nodded in understanding as Tom grabbed some bottles of Smirnoff and walks off to his room, chugging them down.

Tord sat on the couch, he took his shoes off, and lays down, staring off, he tears up. The thoughts starting to consume the fragile minded boy.

YOU MONSTER!!
TRAITOR!!
KILL YOURSELF
LOSER!
WORTHLESS!
THEY DONT FORGIVE YOU!
....traitor..

Tord couldn't stopped the voices anymore, he walked up to Tom's bathroom, and he locked the door. He took apart one of Tom's razors, and stared at the blade, he smiled weakly and placed the razor against his skin, he felt tears build up as he swiftly cuts the arm in a diagonal motion on his arm.

One for Matt..
One for Edd..
One for Tom..
One for Paul..
One for Patryck..
Over 50 for his army..

Tord felt hot tears roll down at his cheeks, as he cleans his fresh arm and grabs the gauze and bandages it quickly. Then he hears a pounding of the door. "COMMIE IT'S BEEN A HOUR HURRY UP!" Tords eye widens, as he looks himself In the bathroom. He looked terrible... he takes off his eyepatch and knowing he can't see out of it,  he still is very thankful he has it. Half is face was filled with scars and his arm was replaced with a mechanical one. His eyes had dark bags under them and his hair looked messy, Tord felt that wave of dizziness rush through his body, and passes out on the ground causing out a loud thud.

Tom heard a thud from the bathroom and broke the door down, looking down, seeing an unconscious Tord. "Holy-" Tom picked up Tord, and laid him down on his bed. Tom started to clean the blood off the sink, counter, and floor from the bathroom. Tom looks at the bloody razor sitting on the counter. One finished cleaning Tom walked to his own room, looking at Tord in worry. Why did he care? Tom, knows. He actually cares, he just put on the ' don't care' attitude, but in all honesty, he does care. Now with Tord like this makes him worry.

" This ain't the Tord I knew before.."