day two

Tom woke up, it was day 2, Tom chewed on his lip and walks yo his dresser, putting on his asdf safe shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants and walked down stairs.

What Tom saw broke his heart...

There, tom saw Tord awake, razor in his hand as he was slitting his wrist quietly crying to himself. Tom gasp, and yelled "TORD!" Tord instantly dropped his razor and looked at Tom, his eyes widen as he gets off the couch and runs around the house, eventually Tom cornered Tord. Tom seemed to tower over Tord, Tords breath began to escalate, Tom sighs and kneels down, pulling Tords sleeve up, looking at the fresh cuts the communist have made.

"WHY!!!" Tom yelled, Tord began to sob uncontrollably and hugs Tom. Tom gasp, and hugs back, rubbing Tords back in circles, softly whispering comforting things into his ear. One Tord calmed down they pulled away the embrace. Tom wipped Tords tears and smiled softly, standing up and held a hand out to Tord. Tord looked at the hand, and then at Tom, Tom nods, Tom grabs Tom's hand as he was helped to stand, they walked to the bathroom, Tom began a bath for Tord, once the warm water was filled, Tord took off his clothing, staying only in his boxers. What Tom saw made his heart ache.

On Tord, there were scars and cuts n his legs, thighs, back, and arms, and even  stomach. Tord stepped into the tub, letting the warm water flood through into his body. Tom smiled and one else down, and began to wash Tords hair, Tord smiled back and let's his body relax. Once Tords hair wash washed, Tom carefully washed Tords body, (don't think nasty -w-)  one Tord was all clean, Tom helped Tord out of the tub and drained the water, and grabbed the medkit. He sighs and begins to wrap bandages on Tords arms and legs, even around his stomach. Tord put on his hoodie and put on black pajama pants. And Tom hugged Tord.

"Don't fucking cut anymore" Tom says in a stern sad tone. Tord nodded and hugged Tom back nodding. Once they departed from there embrace Tom took Tord upstairs,  laying Tord in toms bed.

"T-Tom?" Tord asked, some blush rising to his cheeks. Tom rolled his eyes "yea you're sleeping in here, you've done that before so deal with it" Tord shrugged and snuggled into Tom's blankets. Tom crawled in the bed as Tord fell asleep, he began to pet Tords hair softly whispering.

"I'll tell you tomorrow"

Day two.