The End.

Tom sighs, he felt intense regret and guilt, Tom still has the sound of the gunshot and Edds body falling to the ground as it was clear as day.

He KILLED Edd last week...

Tom teared up and began to cry. He didn't want to kill his friend, nor wanted Matt to die either. But Tom's cries were interrupted by a door opening. What he saw was unbelievable..

He noticed it was Edd and Matt. Tom gasped and stared at them, "y-you...i-" Tom was cut off by Edd and Matt hugging Tom. "No, that was all a dream. " Tom stared at them. "What?" Tom was shocked."Wait... where's Tord?" Edd frowns, "he's gone" Tom ran into the mirror, he had no goggles on. Was it all a dream? A hallucination? Tom looked around, he wasn't in a base at all. He was in a hospital.

"How..long was I-" Tom was cut off by a very familiar accent.

It was Norwegian...

"A month" the accent said simply. Tom blinked and looked over, saw Tord, Tom's face smiled brightly and ran over to him, but Tord stopped him with his hand. "Woah, chill old friend" Tom stepped back slightly. Tord still looked the same. Robotic arm, half scarred face. Tom reached a hand out for Tord. Tord chuckles and grabbed Tom's hand, and pulls him close.

Tom gasp when he felt the communists lips against his own.
The kiss was very soft and passionate. The both males departed and heard some snickering, and a camera click, Tord looked over at noticed Edd took a picture. "Oi! Delete that!" They all began to laugh, Tord laid his head on Tom's shoulder, continuing his laughing. Once they all calmed down. Tom looked at Tord.

"What happened?"

Tord looked down. "W-Well, I b-built another robot..a-and.. I accidentally shot you.." the whole room went silent after that. Tom made his hands into fists." I-." Tom relaxed his hands and pulled Tord close and kissed him passionately. Tords eyes went wide and began to relax, kissing him back.

They departed the kiss, and left the hospital, they went to Edds apartment, oddly enough wasn't destroyed and were all hanging out.

Tom began to think, was Tord really depressed? Did he go to the red army base? Are his friends ghosts?

Tom's thoughts were interrupted by Tord poking Tom's shoulder. With a smile on his face, he whispered in toms ear.

"Thanks for helping me"

Tom's heart skipped and beat and looked at Tord, Tom placed his hand on Tords cheek and kisses him passionately. Once they departed the kiss, Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord were having fun.

Just like old times...

Tord smiled and kissed Tom's forehead. "I have to tell you something" Tom raised an eyebrow as he looked at Tord. "Hm?" Tord chuckles, "Jeg elsker deg Thomas" Tom blinked, confused as ever. Tord playfully punched his boyfriends arm, "it means I love you, dork!" Tom laughed and looked over at Edd and Matt, they both were asleep cuddling each other. Tord took a picture and Tom and Tord giggled like school girls.

"Hey Tom?"

"Yeah?"

Tord pulled Tom close and kissed him passionately.

"I'm sorry"