Backstabber, and partners in crime?

The two males walked back to the house, crawled into the bed, kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep.

But Tord couldn't sleep...

Tord sat up from the bed, rubs his head and looked at his sleeping boyfriend. Tord tears up, "I'm gonna miss you" Tom rolled over, buries his face into Tords chest. Tord gasp and pet Tom's hair, smiling weakly. Eventually falling asleep.

The sun rose into the sky, and Tord was awoken by his phone ringing, and Tords movements woken Tom up, but Tom acted asleep to listen to Tord.

Paul: red leader, we are here. C'mon outside.
Tord: you're here? Right now? I have to go to the base? Now?
Paul: yes.
Tord: alright, be out.
Paul: bye son.
Tord: yeah.

Tom opened his eyes and sat up looking at Tord as Tord hung up his phone, Tom felt  anger boiling inside of him. "YOURE GOING BACK YOU BACKSTABBING LITTLE FUCK!!?" Tord clenched is teeth together, "YES I HAVE TO!" Tom shooked his head, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO! YOU CAN STAY WITH ME!" Tord gasped, and looks at Tom with a insane grin.

"Be my partner in crime"

Tom void eyes widen, "W-what!?" Tord pulls Tom close, "you said you wanted to stay with me, so be my partner in crime" Tom chewed on his lip nervously. "W-what about E-Edd? And Matt?" Tord rolled his eyes, and puts his eyepatch back on, adjusting it. "They'll be fine, we will get them too,....Eventually" Tom sighs, and grabs a bag, packs his things and follows Tord they walked to to Tords car, same licensed plate; N0R5K1. Tord smirks and walks to the car, holding Tom's hand, Paul rolled down the window.

"Why is he coming?" Paul asked as he raises one of bushy eyebrows. (:3) Tord chuckles, "he's my partner in crime" Paul gasp and claps. "Get in the car! We gotta get to the base!" Tord opened his trunk and put Tom's stuff in the trunk and sits in the passenger seat. Tom sits in the back, eventually falling asleep.

The car came to a stop at the base, Tord got out of the car, Paul repeating the action, Tord opened Tom's door, and kissed Tom's cheek, causing Tom to wake up.

"We're here my partner in crime"