This Feeling

Tom got up from the couch, and picking Tord up too. He placed Tord in his bedroom. Tom never felt this the feeling before, but it felt so real, his cheeks began to blush a bright crimson as he looks down at Tord.

To Tom, he was an enemy, Tord and Tom once hated each other, but after the incident happened. It's like there friendship as re built it's self.

But Tom felt differently...

Tom didn't know what this feeling was, but every time he was around Tord, he blushes, sometimes when they hug they both blush at each other and look away.

What was this feeling? Tom thought to himself. His mind swirled into his thoughts but got interrupted by the sleeping Norwegian. The Red boy groans as he rolls over, his back facing Tom. Tom smiled warmly as he pets the norski's hair, but didn't realize that Tord woken up.

"Tom?"

Tom immediately stopped petting his hair, and looks down, Tom's voids looking straight into Tords silver ones. Tom moved his hand quickly, putting it back into his hoodie sleeve, a blush spreaded across his cheeks. "U-uh, mornin commie" he stuttered. Tord chuckles softly and sits up from the bed.

Tord felt his cheeks warm up on his freckled cheeks, and placed a hand on Tom's shoulder. "Um, why am I in your room?" Tord asked. Tom's face turned darker red and looks at the communist. "Uhhh, because i.. Um.. wanted you inside here?" He says, more like he asked himself

Tord laughed, and pats Tom's shoulder. "Hahaha, classic stupid Tom!" Tom rolled his 'eyes' and surprisingly laughed along. "Yeah, I guess I was pretty dumb this time commie" Tord raised an eyebrow. "Uh, Tom you doin okay? Cuz umm I thought you hated my insults towards you" Tom scooted away from Tord and laughed nervously. "Commie I hate you"

Hate...

Tom never meant that he hated him. He actually loves Tord, after his depressive behavior from the giant robot, Tords been different, cutting, taking large amounts of pills, and crying himself to sleep.

Isn't the Tord Tom knew...

Now, he sees in Tords perspective, that he wasn't the asshole that tom thought.

He was broken..

Tom, won't hide this feeling anymore. He will have to confession , but when Tom asked himself.

"TOM!"

Tom blinked out of his thoughts. "U-uh yeah?" He stuttered.
"What feeling you talking about?" Tom's voids went wide. "U-uh, nothing commie just thinking" Tord humed in response as he lays back down. "I'm goin back to bed, your bed is comfy" Tom chuckled. "Ight, have a good night, I'll sleep next to ya" Tord rolled his eyes and gave a thumbs up. Tom got comfortable and listened to Tords soft snoring.

3:00AM...

Tom was awake, he smiled at himself and whispered out loud to the ceiling.

"This feeling, I will express to him in 3 days"

A/N: hey guys, sorry for not updating I was just super busy! Hope you're enjoying the story! :3 :3