Attempt.

Tord sighs as he woke up in Tom's bedroom, he looks at at a sleeping Tom and pulled him close. "Thank you" Tord whispers and gets up, walks to the bathroom before pausing his foot steps. "For trying.." he walks in the bathroom and closes the door.

He opens the cabinet and pulls out a bottle of pills that Tom had. The voices started up again, filling his head.

WORTHLESS
FREAK
UGLY
DIE
MONSTER
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

Tord smiles weakly and swallow about 7 pills, he felt light headed and fell onto the bathroom ground, unconscious.

Tom woken up by a loud thud from the bathroom, he sits up quickly, ignoring his small hangover and notices that Tord wasn't in his room, Tom checked the living room, kitchen, no where. Tom shaky puts his hand on the bathroom door knob. Tom slowly turned the knob. "OH MY GOD!" Tom yells as he ran to Tords unconscious body, a bottle of pills in his robotic arm, and a small smile on his face as some pills were scattered on the floor. Tom ran over to Edds apartment, then ran to Matt's.

The three boys sprinted to Tom's bathroom, Edd calling 911, and Matt clearly showing confusion and worry, as Tom is checking his pulse. Tom began to cry, he actually cares, hell he felt something new, his heart began to ache from the pain of Tord being in this condition. Matt sighs, and pats Tom's back. "Its ok Tim!" Tom inhaled sharply, clearly ignoring Matt and holding Tords hand tightly. Edd hang up the phone as police and a ambulance rushed here. Paramedics put Tord on a stretcher and put him in the ambulance.

A parametric looked at the three boys.

"Tord Larsson attempted."