day 3: The Confession

Tom awoke  from his bed, and looked at the sleeping Tord. He smiled and let's his hair. Blush risen to the blue boys cheeks as he gets off the bed, slipping on his blue hoodie and walks downstairs, sits on the couch and begins to watch "the cats" waiting for his beloved to wake up.

Tord awoke after awhile and kicked the blankets off, Tord began to hear his phone ring and he answered it.

Paul...

Tord put the phone onto his ear and began to speak to him.

Tord: hallo?
Paul: son, you need to come back to the red army base, it's been enough.
Tord: hva?!
Paul: beklager, but you have to, your army needs you.
Tord: J-Ja.. Takk deg Paul.
Paul: you're welcome son.
Tord: wait!
Paul: Hm?
Tord: when?
Paul: tomorrow.
Tord: Åh, Takk.
Paul: you're welcome, bye son.
Tord: bye

Tord hung up his phone and put on his original attire, and walked downstairs. He saw Tom watching the "the cats" and sat next to him. "Hello Thomas" Tom looked over at Tord. "Hey commie" and then looked back at the screen.  After a hour the show ended Tom looked at Tord.

"Could I take you somewhere?"

Tord blinked, "vhat?" Tom rolled his void eyes, "you heard me" and pulls Tord off the couch. "Oi! Where we going!?" Tom chuckles, "you'll see sweetie"

Tord scrunched up his nose as a offense to the nickname 'sweetie' Tord brushed it off and continues to walk with Tom, forgetting that they are holding hands.

They once reached to the ice cream shop. Tord looked at Tom, "ice cream?" Tom chuckles and walks inside, dragging Tord along. The waitress had dyed blue hair and a rainbow sticker on her cheek, with those freckles across her nose and cheeks, she wore a mint colored uniform with brown overalls.

"Hello, may I help you today?" She says, sounding a hint of Australian in her accent. Tom chuckles, "I'll have a chocolate ice cream cone, and.. " he pauses looks at Tord, and chuckles, "he'll have a vanilla ice cream cone with rainbow sprinkles" the waitress nodded and began to make the scoops, once finished she gave it to the males. Tom paid her and they walked out.

"Rainbows seriously"

Tom, laughs and licks some of his ice cream, "yes, sunshine lollipops" Tord groans and licks his icecream. They walked to the meadow that they were at before and sat in the meadow, red and blue flowers were all around them. They both finished there ice cream and Tord has some ice cream on his face.

Tom leaned close to Tords face, Tord gasp and Tom grabbed a napkin and wiped the ice cream off his face. "Wow, messy much?" Tord cheeks flushed red as he rolls his eyes. "Ah, haha, very funny." Tom laughs and tackles Tord, they both rolled into the meadow laughing, once they stopped Tom helped Tord up and they say down, looking at the sun set.

"Hey Tord?" Tom asked, his cheeks turning red. "Hm" Tord hummed in response, still not looking at Tom. Tom placed a hand on Tords chin, and pulled him close. Tord gasps, as he face flushed a dark red.

"I love you"

Tord gasp, and tackles Tom, kissing him passionately. Tom voids widen as he kisses Tord back.

"I love you too"