The New Tom & The Old one

It's been months since Tom has seen is friends, and he been working with Tord, or other be called, "The Red Leader" Tom misses his friends and wish he could see them again.  Tom also noticed something different.

His vision...

Tom's vision blurs off n on, even Tom sometimes bump accidentally into red army soldiers.

He felt betrayed...

Tom's heart aches, he felt pain in his chest since he'd been working here, bumping into soldiers, walls, and other things. Even Tord noticed that Tom's vision has been bad, and that where Tom was heading to.

Tords office..

Tom reached to his office and knocked on the door. "Ah, come in" he heard from inside, Tom opened the door, and walked inside, closing the door behind him. "Oh? Why hello Thomas. Yes, I have called you in here to help you" Tom felt heartbroken. Instead of Tom feeling like Tords lover. Tom felt like his personal slave. Tord walked up to Tom, with these odd like goggles.

"These will help you see better" Tord says, in a insanely odd tone and placed the goggles on Tom, what Tom felt was pain. Tom screamed in agony trying to take the goggles off but there was no use, Tord kept holding Tom's hands away from them, grinning evil.

After a while of screaming, Tom's voice began cracked, raspy, and weak, the goggles showed a 100% sign on them and turned fully on. They were digital green eyes, Tom looked around, they were like real eyes, but digital, and it was like virtual reality. But it wasn't, tom looked at Tord. Tom had enough, his heart broke, and anger was boiling inside of him.

"TORD!" Tom yelled and pinned Tord to the wall, Tord gasp from Tom's surprising strength. And height was different too, Tord was 5 inches shorter than Tom. (Yesh smol Tord shh -w-) Tom gripped Tords wrist until he heard a yelp.

A yelp in pain...

Tom gasped, and sees the red hooded male tearing up, Tom let his grip loosen as he grabs Tords arm, pulling Tords sleeve up...

Cuts..

Cuts were all over Tords flesh arm, Tom heart broke, he knew Tord stopped months ago.

Oh so that is what Tom thought..

Tom walked Tord into the bathroom,  "take of the uniform" Tom says sternly. Tord did as he was told, only in his red hoodie and jeans, Tord began to cry, Tom hugged Tord. "Shh, it's okay, I know work may be stressful, but I'm hurt too.." Tord gasps and hugs Tom back tightly, sobbing into his shoulder.

Once they pulled away from the embrace Tord looked into Tom's digital eyes. "We will get our old friends tomorrow" Tom nodded, but spoke up, "why did you cut?" Tord tenses up, "b-because we are only seeing our old friends, once." Tom stepped back, "what do you mean Tord?" Tord inhaled sharply. "We have to kill them." Tom felt anger boil, "YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART! YOUVE CUT!!! AND BITCH I HOPE YOU ACTUALLY GO FUCKING DIE AND CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP YOU MOTHERFUCKER BECAUSE I AM NOT LETTING YOU KILL MY  FRIENDS! YOURE NOT MY BOYFRIEND! WE. ARE. THROUGH. !" Tom yelled and ran out, he ran out of the base, sobbing, he kept running, his legs became really tired and tripped on the sidewalk, he reached town.

Tord tears up, those words broke Tords heart. Tord walks to his room, and crawls into his bed, he pulls out a razor out of his pocket and began his usual routine.

Cutting...

Tom banged on Edds apartment door, Edd opened the door, "T-Tom?" Tom nodded and hugged Edd tight. "Dont trust commie, he's worthless, he kidnapped me, and forced me into his army. DO NOT TRUST HIM." Edd sighs, "Tom, I'm sorry, but Tord is our friend, robot incident and army or not, he still is, I care about him Tom, and I understand that you're probably really angry right now, buy I trust Tord, he's our friend."

Tom sighs and steps inside Edds apartment, Matt was on the couch eating popcorn, Tom smiled and sit on the couch with them, eating popcorn and watching a movie, toms smile fades, as his thoughts focused on Tord. Should I go back? Will he hate me? Do I have to kill Edd and Matt? Tom shooked his thoughts and continues watching the movie.

It was currently midnight, Edd and Matt were asleep in Edds apartment, and tom just left, and went to his own apartment, and is asleep. Tord was at Edds apartments window with a sly smirk on his face as he climbs into the window, he put a tranquilizer in Edd and Matt's necks as Tord opened the apartment door, allows Paul and Patryck to come inside, they took edd and Matt's unconscious bodies and took them into Tords car. They drove off, Tord smirked, realizing Tom will come back. And help him kill his friends. Tord felt his cheeks turn red as his thoughts traced on Tom, Tord felt bad for telling Tom the truth but he had to. Tom may be his old self.

But...Tom is also..

"The New Tom"