Super Pyscho Love

Quick A/N: song goes well, just listen while reading! <3 oh yeah sorry if I make you cry >:) •LIME WARNING!•
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom woken up on this apartment, he decided he wanted to hangout with Edd and Matt again, so he decided to call them up, after a few tried Tom began to worry, it was 1pm, Edd and Matt would be awake, Tom called again.

No answer...

Tom throw on his shoes and hoodie and ran to edds apartment, knocked on it, no answer. Tom ran to Matt's, and knocks, no answer. Tom burst through Edds apartment door, no trace of them, he looked up stairs, downstairs all over the apartment, no trace of the green hooded male. Tom ran out of Edds apartment and ran to Matt's apartment and burst in, nothing. Tom only had one idea that popped into his head

The Red Army base...

Tom ran to the red army base as quick as he could, once he reached it he bursts through the door.

"Ah! Thomas!"

Tom looked and saw Edd and Matt tied up with duck tape on there mouths, they were crying, as Tord aims a gun at Matt's head. "C'mon Tom, be my partner in crime" Tom sighs and slowly walks over to Tord, Tom heard a gun shot, as Tom falls on his knees, his digital eyes not leaving Matt's corpses bloody head. Tord lowered the gun, Edds sobs became louder, looking at Matt's body as a red army soldiers kicked it down, letting the blood drain out of Matt's head onto the carpet, Edd struggled on the ropes as he sobs became muffed screams.

Tord looked at Tom, and held the gun to Tom, Tom grabbed it and shot some red army soldiers, kicked Tord on the ground, and aimed the gun at Tords head.

Tom tears up under the goggles, his hand began to tremble, his oxygen leaving his lungs, Tom was scared. Tord grabbed Tom's wrist and began to twist it, Tom cried in pain and dropped the gun, Tord kicked Tom's stomach and tom falls down, groaning in pain. Tord stood up, and grabbed the collar of Tom's hoodie. Tord smirked "be my partner in crime" Tom felt something different, it was that love feeling that he felt, Tom haven't felt this love in awhile, he looked at Tord, and smiled, he grabbed Tords hand and the gun, without hesitation, shot Edds skull, blood splattered on Tord and Tom as Edds lifeless body falls blood spilling out of his head, Paul and Patryck took Edd and Matt's bodies and threw then out.

Tord laughed maniacally and pulled Tom's hoodie collar, and pulls him into a kiss, Paul and Patryck chuckled and walks out. Tord pinned Tom to the wall, and continues to kiss Tom, Tom moans in the kiss, Tord smirked and licked Tom's bottom lip, Tom opened his mouth slightly, Tord slipped his tongue in toms mouth and begins to french kiss Tom. Tom tangled his fingers in Tords hair and Tord departs the kiss. Tom face was bright red as drool dripped down his chin, Tord chuckles and began to kiss Tom's neck, Tom let out a hot breath, a small moan escaping his lips, causing Tord to sink his teeth in toms neck, swirling his tongue around, and left a hickey.

Tord moved his head and smirked at Tom, Tord kissed Tom as Tom kissed back, breathing heavily as they departed.

"I guess you're a tripping.." Tord pauses and whispers in toms ear

"Super psycho love"