Chapter 2

Niall's POV

After that girl had run off she dropped something out of her pocket. It was a small makeshift wallet that was made from soft cloth and duck tape.

I picked it up and inside it was a picture of her. It was an ID. It had her address, school, name and everything else. Her name was Alexandra Orin. She went to Garner Highschool.

She was to far gone for me to catch up to her and I need to get back. I'll find her tomorrow and give her back her wallet.

I was curious though. The way she flinched when I tried to help her up. The way she apologized and thought I was mad. The way she freaked out when she said everyone was always mad at her.

Never have I seen someone act like that. I've seen something similar but never like that.

When I get back to the house I quickly climb the stairs to my room and call Harry.

"Yeah?"

"Harry I need to talk to you, are you still out?" I ask. We all shared this huge summer house. I walked up to my room while waiting for his answer.

"No I'm on my way in, just got back. What's up?"

"Just get in here quick"

I hang up and change out of my coffee stained clothes before going downstairs to the kitchen. As soon as Harry walked through that door I was in his face.

"Dude calm down, let me come through the door first please"

I take a step back and he puts down his things. We take a seat in the living room opposite from each other and I take a deep breath.

He asks me what happened and I don't know where we're start.

"Today...I was on my way back here through the park..." I start looking at the ground "I wasn't paying attention and I ran into this girl.... She was covered in hot coffee and she landed on the ground".

"When I went to help her up she flinched. She curled up and backed away from me. She looked terrified. I had to explain to her that I wasn't going to hurt her. And when I finally helped her up she started apologizing and asking me not to be mad at her"

Harry sat and watched me intently as I continued. "I asked her why she thought I'd be mad...and she said everyone was always mad at her. Then she freaked out and said she was sorry again and ran off. Like she wasn't supposed to be talking to me..."

I looked up at Harry "she flinched Harry....I wasn't even yelling or being loud or anything" he thought for a moment before sighing "She sounds like she's had a bad day...." He says getting up. I get up and walk after him "Harry. You can tell that this girl has been through more than a bad day"

He knew I was right. A similar thing happened to him when he was younger. His dad was a terrible person.

I looked at him with sad eyes "I found this." I said handing him the wallet "she dropped it when she ran" he took it from me and looked it over he opened it up and something fell from it and clattered to the floor "Niall....she needs help...." He  bent down and picked up a sharp razor that fell out of one of the pockets.

He looked at me with worry and I just stared at it. This poor girl.