chapter 11

Harry

I was late to the party but I knew it hadn't ended well. By the look on everyone's face and the giant red hand mark on Liam's face. Poor guy.

Zayn told us to get the food while he got some ice for Liam's face.

I just hope everything goes okay between him and Alex. He didn't take that hit for nothing.

The rest of us help out and grab the food Zayn got for dinner. Today had been a hard day for all of us. Lets hope we can have a semi calm dinner.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Alex

I know I shouldn't let it get to me but Marie's threat scared me. I'd gotten so many and they've all been delivered.

After we had gotten all the food into the house and onto the table I walked up stairs and just stood in the hallway. My breathing became heavy and I slid to the floor and wrapped myself in a ball.

It wasn't long before one of the boys found me. I was so close to passing out by then. I had panic attacks regularly. Sometimes I passed out from lack of oxygen.

A hand went to my shoulder and then there was a bunch of yelling. I couldn't tell who was next to me but after a minute my head was lifted from my knees and I was looking into the emerald green eyes of Harry.

He was holding my face in his hands and saying things I couldn't hear. It's was just a bunch of quiet mumbled and slurs.

After a minute of staring at him I could hear him a little better. "Ale....can yo..." I only heard some of what he was saying.

It's like the whole world was on the lowest volume and it was the crappiest sound system.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Niall

I didn't know what was happening with Alex. I'm the one who found her. She was breathing super heavy and sounded like she was crying.

As soon as I yelled for help all the guys were upstairs. Harry seemed to know exactly what was happening and was making her look at him. It seemed to be working for a minute but then it started to get worse again.

Harry stood up and called over Liam "you need to talking to her, just tell her she's okay. Tell her to breath" he explains. Liam is a bit awkward at first but then he does it with more confidence.

She started to calm down A LOT. It was amazing how Harry could only calm her down a little bit but Liam. He got her to calm down completely without any trouble.

Maybe she's got a thing for him.

As soon as she started breathing normally Harry told him to pick her up and take her downstairs so Zayn can look at her.

"What happened to her?" I asked. Zayn pats my shoulder. "She had a panic attack mate." He says hurrying after Liam.

I looked at Louis who was equally as confused. He shrugged and ran down the stairs after them.

Why is this day crap?