Chapter 1: First Time On A Plane

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic for Free Rein. I have two for The Outsiders and one for Colby Brock. Please go check them out! Don't forget to review and feel free to private message me!  Hope you like chapter 1! 

Picture~ Hailey

Hailey's POV*

I double checked everything. I packed everything in my room. Everything on my walls and my lucky horseshoe were in a separate box. "Hailey, hurry up or you're gonna be late!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back while grabbing the last box and loading it into into the back of the car. My mom already attached the horse trailer to the back of the truck. "Mom, lets go and get Acorn." I said, hopping into the passenger's seat. My mom just laughed at my enthusiasm and got in the car and drove to the stables.

"Hailey!" Erin said, running up to me and hugging me. Erin is 12 years old and really looks up to me. "Have fun in England!"

"I will!" I said, laughing. "Erin, I have to go get my horse." I said.

"Bye!" Erin said, walking away.

I walked into the stables and was met with the whinny of my horse in his stall. "Hey boy." I said, walking up to his stall. "You excited about England?" I asked him. Acorn shook his head.

                                                                                        Acorn

                                                                                        Acorn

"Well you should be. You'll see Monty again." I teased him. As soon as I said Monty's name, Acorn's head perked right up. "Gotcha." I said.

I groomed Acorn then grabbed a lead rope and led him into the trailer. I unclipped him from the lead rope and closed the door. I then grabbed his tack and put it in the tack room in the trailer before going back into the stables. I cleaned out Acorn's stall when Meredith Moore, the owner of Acorn approached me. "Hailey..." She said before pulling me into a hug. "Have fun and work hard. I'm expecting to see you in the next Olympics on Acorn." She told me.

I leaned up against the stall door. "That's the plan." I told her.

"Hailey!" My mom yelled from the car.

"I have to go. I'll text you as soon as I land." I told her, running to the car. I didn't hear a response, but I heard her chuckle slightly. As soon as I got in the car, my mom drove to the LAX airport.

"How does it feel to be leaving LA and going to England?" My mom asked in the car.

"I'm a little excited since I've never been out of the country. But I'm gonna miss, Kat, Devyn, and the guys." I said.