Chapter 3: What Did You Do!?

Hey guys!  I'm back and alive and I' so sorry I didn't post sooner.  I've had writers block and I've been working on my other stories.  but don't worry, I am back with Chapter 3.  Please bear with me and comment and vote!  I really hope you like it!

Picture- An Olympic horse jumping a fence

Hailey's POV*

I woke up the next day to the sun coming over the horizon, and I yawned as I sat up. "Morning." I said, ruffling Pin's hair.

"Huh?" He questioned, sitting up. "Oh, good morning." Pin said as I kissed him again.

"Did last night really just happen?" I asked him, helping him up.

"Yea, it did." Pin said, smiling.

"We should get back before Marcus realizes I'm gone." I said, walking up to Acorn and tacked him up and Pin did the same with Elvis. We rode back to the stables and we untacked our horses and put them in the paddock with the other horses. When we went back to the yard, Pin and I kissed again and went our separate ways. I walked past Raven's stables and saw Zoe talking to Jade and Becky. "Hey guys." I said, walking into Raven's stable.

"Hey Hailey." Becky and Jade said at the same time.

"Hey Zoe." I said.

"Hey" is all she said. I sighed and walked out of the stable. I got Acorn from the paddock and tied him up in the yard. I tacked him up and saw Ben and Becky head out with Bob.

"Pony Camp fees?" I asked them.

"Yea. We're going to the docks to give kids rides." Ben said.

"Good luck." I said as they walked away. I led Acorn to the jump arena and set up the jumps to olympic level, which is the max of 6 feet. Acorn and I did my combinations with no faults.

"I have no doubt you'll make the Olympic team." Marcus said from behind me. I turned around and rode up to him.

"I hope. Meredith expects me to make the team. I've been training for this moment my entire life." I told him. "Wait, why do you have Major tacked up?" I asked him.

"Sam is giving Zoe free riding lessons." Marcus told me.

"Oh." I said. I dismounted and led Acorn to the fence and tied him up. "You helping her?" I asked.

"Yea. You should too. It'll help if you become a trainer one day." Marcus told me.

"Yea, I'll help. Being an Olympic trainer has always been my dream." I said. Sam then walked into the arena and Marcus followed.

"Are you helping with the lesson?" Sam asked me.

"Marcus said I could." I told her.

"Ok then." Sam said. "Do you want to get Major warmed up?" Sam asked me.

"Yea sure." I said. I mounted Major and walked, trotted, and cantered him around the arena. I stopped in front of Sam and dismounted. "He's all good." I said as Zoe came into the arena.

"One, two, thee." Sam said as she helped Zoe into Major's saddle. "Great." Sam said as Zoe got comfortable in the saddle. Zoe, Marcus, Sam, and I were in the arena and Pin was painting the jumps.

"Ok now, just sit tall and breath deep." I told Zoe. "and stop looking so scared." I said, laughing a small laugh and Zoe laughed back.

"Zoe, Major's an ex-police horse. You can trust him with your life." Sam said, petting Major's neck.