Chapter 2: Photoshoot

Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I really hope you like it! Please comment and vote! 

Above is a picture of  the secret meadow

Hailey's POV*

"Hey Pin." I said, walking into the yard. I see Pin in the tack room getting a lunge line and whip.

"Hey Hailey." Pin said, walking towards Raven's stall.

"What you doing?" I asked, following him.

"I'm gonna lunge Raven in the paddock." He said, clipping the lunge line to Raven's halter.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"Uh, sure." he said, leading Raven out of his stall and into the paddock. "Come on, get up!" Pin said, getting Raven into a gallop.

"Come on Raven!" I said, getting him along.

"Raven!" Pin said, whipping the whip in the air. "Come on, Come on Raven." Pin said, keeping Raven under control.

"Steady, steady." Pin said as Raven whinnied agitated.

"Pin, lets take a break," I said, "Raven seems agitated." I told him, trying to get him to stop. "Pin!" I said.

"Come round." Pin said to Raven, ignoring me. "Come on boy, get up. Come on." Pin snapped the whip against the air again.

"Hey, stop it!" Zoe said, climbing the fence.

"Zoe, get out of the field!" I yelled, trying to keep her safe.

Raven then pulled the lunge line out of Pin's hand who yelled in pain. "Pin!" I yelled, running up to him. I gently took his hand in mine. "You ok?" I asked.

"yea, I'm fine." He said. He then realized that Raven was getting ready to charge at Zoe. "Whoa, whoa, woah boy! Steady!" Pin said, trying to get Raven to stop.

Raven stopped right in front of Zoe and was pawing the ground. "Whoa, Raven relax." Zoe said. "We need to stop meeting like this." Zoe said some other things that calmed Raven down.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Pin said, letting Raven's lunge line off the ground.

"Right back at you." Zoe snapped. The way you had him on that rope, he felt trapped."

"He's got to know who's boss." Pin said, grabbing the lunge line and leading Raven back to the stables.

"And I suppose that's you!? And Hailey, who didn't you stop him!" Zoe yelled.

Pin stopped and looked at Zoe. "Don't you pin this on Hailey." He said, glaring at Zoe before walking back to the stables.

I looked at Zoe with disbelief in my eyes. "I tried, he wouldn't listen." I said before following Pin.

"There's no room in the yard for a horse that can't be ridden." Pin said, agitated with Zoe. "Raven's on borrowed time as it is." Pin said as Raven neighs.

"Look, I may not know that much about horses..." Zoe started.

Pin abruptly stopped and looked at Zoe. "That's right. You don't." Pin said before once again leading Raven into the stables.

Zoe was just watching Pin and I leave the paddock. "Hey moody horse boy, get back here!" Zoe said before running up to the two of us.

'What Zoe?" I said as Pin put Raven back into his stall. "You know what, I'm not listening to this. I'm taking Acorn on a trail ride." I said, walking to Acorn's stall. Acorn popped his head of him stall and nickered slightly. "Lets go on a ride." I said, opening Acorn's stall door and leading him to the yard. I tacked him up and mounted him. I kissed him forward and we walked out of the yard and onto the trail.