Not A Chapter...Kinda

Hey guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting in a while.  I'm really busy with school and I'm super stressed out, even on the weekends.  Anyway, since I'm still working on the next chapter, I have a deleted part of the story of when Hailey was in San Diego with Tanner and his friends.  I just found it again so feel free to read and enjoy!!!

"You're never one for parties," Maverick said as he slung his arm over my shoulder as I chuckled.

"Never have been," I said, smiling at the boys.

"So, what you doing?" I asked them.

"We were about to head to the skate park," Tanner told us.

"Care to join?" Maverick asked, looking down at me.

"I would love to," I said, grinning at him. We all laughed as we put all of the scooters and my BMX bike in the back of Tanner's truck and we took him and my truck to the skate park. In my truck was me, Maverick, and Jay; and in Tanner's truck was Tanner, Jake, and Baird.

When we pulled up to the skatepark, we got out the scooters and bike and paid entrance. We all went to the ramps and I got on my bike. It was a blue Ramp BMX bike.

 It was a blue Ramp BMX bike

Hailey's BMX Bike

"So, any ideas on what to do first?" I asked.

"You haven't ridden in a while, so show us what you got," Maverick said as I shrugged and put on my helmet. I rode to the BMX part of the skatepark. I ground the rail a few times and I did some jumps and some flips before I made my way back to the others.

"You still have it," Jake said as we fist-bumped.

"That I do," I said, grinning.

"Hailey, look at this," Jay said, handing me a flyer. I looked at it and it was a BMX competition. It's in 30 minutes and the prize is $1000

"Ha! Sign me up." I said as Jay and I went over to the shack and I signed up for the competition. I watched and videotaped the guys doing tricks and stunts on their scooters until the competition started.

"BMX competition starting in 10 minutes, competitors please make your way to the ring." The announcer said over the PA.

"With me luck," I said as the guys and I walked over.

"You won't need it," Maverick told me as I smiled at him.

"I still don't know why you two broke up," Jake said, slinging his arms over mine and Maverick's shoulders.

"We agreed that a long distance relationship wouldn't be healthy," I said as Maverick nodded.

"First up is Rocky Adams." The announcer said as a boy with blonde hair rode down into the ring and did his rounds. We got through all the competitors until it was my turn. "Last up is the only girl in the competition, Hailey Steuart!" The announcer said as Maverick quickly hugged me before I rode down into the ring. I could hear my friends all cheering for me.

Hailey's Round

I rode out of the ring and to the others as Maverick hugged me again. "That was amazing!" Maverick said in awe.

"Thanks. I worked on it a little while I was in England. They don't have BMX skateparks on the island, but I worked with what was there." I said to them as I high-fived Jake.

"The results are in! 3rd place: Rocky Adams! 2nd Place: Tayler Mitch! And 1st Place: Hailey Steuart! Congratulations to all." The announcer announced.

We all cheered as I got hugs from everyone. I got the prize money and we all eventually ended up going back to the house for the rest of the night. When we got home, it was like 10 at night, so I was a little tired. We all grabbed the scooters and bike and took them back to the garage where we set them up against the wall. We all went inside the house and all went to bed for the night. Baird and Jay went home, Jake bunked with Tanner in his room, so Maverick and I ended up sleeping on the couch together. 

Ok guys, I hope you liked that deleted part of the story.  the next chapter is almost done and will be out soon, hopefully sometime this weekend.  Anyway, please comment and vote!! 

StarWarrior..signing off!