Suprise

Shayne:

"So how was your night last night?" Boze asks me in the office kitchen.

"It was alright I guess" I say getting coffee.

"You get her stuff back?" She asks.

"What stuff?" I say confused.

"Olivia's stuff" She says.

"Why would I have Olivia's stuff?" I say.

"Oh my god Shayne!" Boze says annoyed.

"What?" I ask.

"You guys said you were going to get her stuff from James last night" She says.

"Oh! My bad, I guess I'm not fully awake yet" I say.

"Whatever" She says laughing.

"Yeah we got some of her stuff back" I say.

"How did she take it?" She asks.

"Take her stuff back?" I ask confused.

"No, how did she take it seeing James again?" She says.

"Oh um, I guess she wasn't exactly thrilled but she blocked him out of her mind" I say.

"That's good" Boze says.

"Yeah" I reply

"Hey guys" Keith says walking into the kitchen.

"Hey" Boze says.

"You guys seen Olivia?" He asks.

"No" I say.

"I thought I saw her leave with Courtney to go get lunch" Boze says.

"Oh, cool" Kieth says searching the fridge.

I chat with Boze and Keith some more before heading back to the squad room. I sit at my desk and start typing on my laptop. I'm plotting ideas for next week's videos. When picking roles I make sure to not pick Olivia or I for the romantic ones. I wouldn't want things to get awkward in the scenes and especially not around the office. This just got me thinking about Olivia again though. She's been on my mind a lot since last night. Both of us are still trying to figure out what this thing we have means.

"There's somebody at the font desk who wants to talk to you Shayne" Noah says walking in.

"Huh? Who is it?" I ask.

"I don't know, but she says she knows you" He says.

"Ok" I say and make my way downstairs.

In my head I'm wondering who it could be. It wouldn't be Olivia because she wouldn't stop at the front desk. My parents are still at home and my brothers live far away. I get down to the front desk and see who it is.

It's my ex girlfriend Victoria....