Feelings?

Shayne:

I woke up next to Oliva snoring know the beanbag next to me. She looked so cute. Wait what? What am I saying? Olivia is my friend, I can't have feelings for her right? I look over at her again and thats when I know. Fuck, I have feelings for Olivia Sui. Ever since the night we drunkenly slept together I've been trying to suppress them. I can't act on these feelings sadly though. I would lose a friendship and the office forbids relationships between co workers. I sigh and nudge her awake.

"Olivia" I say.

"Uggh" She groans as she wakes up.

"Haha morning" I say.

"Morning" she mumbles.

"We better get going before everyone arrives for work" I say.

"I suppose your right" She says yawning.

We get up and brush ourselves off. I stretch my arms and legs before saying goodbye. I take the elevator down to the parking lot and unlock my car door. I get in my car and just sit for a minute. I use the time to pobder my feelings. I start the car and I'm about to drive off when I hear a knock on my car window. I look over and see Olivia. I roll down my window.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Hey.... Umm... This is awkward" she says.

"but can I go to your place with you?" She asks.

"Uhh sure, why?" I say.

"I just need to take a shower and change and I don't really want to go to my apartment and see James" She says looking down.

"Sure, I understand" I say.

"Thanks Shayne" she says.

"No problem" I say.

She gets in my car and sits in the passenger seat. I back up and pull out of the parking lot. We drive off to my apartment.

"Do you think I'm a good person Shayne?" She asks suddenly.

"Of course you are Olivia, why would you say that?" I say.

"It's just.. I got mad at James for cheating on me when I cheated on him with you" She says glumly.

"Olivia, what we did was a drunken mistake" I start to say.

"What he did, he knew what he was doing" I finish.

Olivia smiles weakly and squeezes my hand.

"How do you do that?" She asks.

"Do what?" I reply.

"Know just what to say to cheer me up" she says.

"I don't know, I guess I just don't like seeing you down" I say.

"Thanks Shayne, you're a great friend" she says.

I silently cringe when she says the word friend. She looks at me oblivious and smiles again before going on her phone. We continue driving to my apartment in silence. Once we get there I open the door and we go inside.