Chapter Five

Shayne's P.O.V.

Rosimar was limping around all day. No one knew why, and when they'd ask her and Noah, they would become nervous. We were currently all in the lounge and Olivia brought it up.

"Rosi, why are you limping around so much?" They both became nervous. Keith made an oh face.

"Y'all fucked; didn't you?" Keith asked. My eyes left my book and looked straight at Rosimar. She was already looking at me. Noah just sat there with eyes wide. 

"Okay, uhm so what had happened was... Noah and I sleepover each other's houses all the time." Hearing that alone made my blood boil. "So yesterday was a tough day so we stopped at the liquor store and got some strong drinks. We got drunk, and after that I can't even remember. I know we had sex, but it is a blur." Rosimar said as her cheeks turned red. Noah's face heated up as he looked at his lap. Rosi looked at me, and I just wanted to slap the fuck out of Noah. 

"I mean... If you guys are being honest than we will be too." Courtney said. 

Olivia looked at her questioningly. 

"Uhm, Keith and I have had sex before too, but uhm we weren't drunk." Keith hid his face in his hands, and Courtney looked at Rosi reassuringly.

I got up and walked over to Rosimar. She looked at me weirdly, but I didn't even care. I pulled her off the seat and out the door. 

Noah's P.O.V.

"I swear to the universes that I am going to punch him." I said standing up. Keith grabbed onto my hand.

"Noah, let them speak to each other. Shayne didn't mean what he said." I scoffed.

"I don't care. It does not change the fact that it happened. He still called her mean things. You don't understand everything she goes through everyday. I see it. I see every single thing she tries to get through every single day." My voice cracked as my eyes started to water. All three of them looked at me worriedly. I sighed. 

"I will let him speak to her, but I swear he does something stupid again, and I won't forgive him. The only reason I speak to him now is because she begged me to do so. That just shows how much she cares for that piece of shit." I said as I sat down.

"You know, Shayne? He was broken last night." Courtney said as she looked at her hands. 

I furrowed my brows at her in confusion.

"He didn't show that yesterday when he was here and being a dick to Rosi. That is not broken." I scoffed.

"Yesterday, I went to check up on him. I am lying. I was going to slap him, but when I got there he was drunk. Which is unlike him because he doesn't like drinking, and when he does, it is under control, but he was intoxicated out of his mind. He was so unlike the Shayne we see at work. He just sat there asking me, why I was there when no one wants to be his friend? Then he started to ramble about how Rosi doesn't want to be friends with him. That he wishes he could take everything back. That he let his pride get the best of him." I scoffed again.

"Noah, he was sobbing! Shayne never cries in front of us. Ever!" Olivia followed up.

"And when have you ever seen Rosimar crying? Never! You don't even have the right to sit here and try to make me pick his side. He hurt Rosi. He deserves everything that his coming his way. He's lucky Rosi even talks to him. Sure, I feel bad he was crying and out of control, but it doesn't change what happened to Rosi." They all nodded, and looked down at there laps.

Shayne's P.O.V

She stood there with eyes widened. She was shaking. I was trying to keep myself from crying.

"I know you told me to call you by your full name, but I am not going to." I breathed in and took her hands in my own.

"Rosi, I didn't mean the words I said. I let my pride get the best of me. I said things I shouldn't have said. They were mean, cruel, and not true."

"Don't lie to yourself, Shayne. You meant every word you said. They are far from lies. You know this. If so, you wouldn't have said them. Everyone breaks when put under pressure." My eyes started to water. She won't believe me.

"Rosi, why? Why did you do it with Noah? You can't expect me to hear that, and stay calm about it."

She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Shayne, you said it, not me. I thought I wasn't your type? Why do you care who I fuck and I don't fuck? We were drunk and it happened. I am single! I can do what I please. Just like you can do the same." I rubbed her hand in my own. I just looked at them for a second. 

"Rosi," The tears I was hoping wouldn't fall, trickled down my cheeks, "Please, don't leave me. Don't leave me now. I don't want to be just co-workers. You can't just pass on like as if we don't share many great memories. You can't do this." I sobbed. My tears stung as they fell.

"I am sorry, Shayne but no. I can't do this right now. I don't think I can be friends with someone who made me feel horrible. Do you understand how hard it is to wake up everyday, and tell yourself that you look fine, but when you look in the mirror it isn't true? Then you come out into the world, and are surrounded by people who have great bodies, and you wonder why you have to be different. You come to work hoping that that one special person will be there to make you smile and laugh. He gives you advice, and you take it. Thinking that things would be the same after I opened up to you, but it doesn't. How do you expect me to feel, Shayne?!" She bawled her eyes out and I stood there in shock. 

"Did you expect me to come in today, and beg you to be friends?! To just forget about how you made me feel yesterday?! How dare you try to question what I do?! Yeah I had sex with Noah! I won't lie. It was fucking amazing! But you know what's the sad part?" I shook my head not being able to say a word.

"All I could think about was you." More tears spilled from her brown eyes.

"When everything had stopped, I questioned what I had done. I question how could I do that to you? I asked Noah what should I do if people ask why I was limping, he said tell them the truth. The only one I could think about was you and how that would affect you. I never thought you'd come to me crying, but I don't care anymore. I am not letting you destroy me. I have had enough damage in my 20 years of life. I don't need you to add to that. Bye Shayne." I felt everything fall apart. I lost her for good. I really did. Not only that, but she had sex with Noah. Why is everything falling apart?