Chapter Eight

Rosi's P.O.V.

My heart shattered. This woman was kissing Shayne. Right in front of me. Shayne was kissing back. When they pull apart, he looks straight at me.

"Rosi, I-" 

"Save it, Shayne." I said as I ran out the door. The woman stood there, and looked at me weirdly. Tears stung my eyes. 

"Rosi!" I heard from behind me, but I just ran and ran. I did not dare stop. His screaming of my name became faint in the distance. I pulled my phone out, and started to call Noah. He answered after a couple of rings.

"Hey, Rosi. What's up?" He asked chirpily. I sobbed into the phone.

"Noah, please come pick me up. Please. I am in front of that corner store near Shayne's house." 

"What's going on, Rosi?" I was panting.

"I'll tell you later, Noah."

"Okay, Rosi. Just be careful. I will be there in a few." I nodded forgetting he couldn't see me.

"Okay. Thank you, Noah." He hung up, and there I waited.

I sobbed into my hands. I hear a thunderclap, and I almost jump out of my skin. The rain started to heavily pour. I sat outside. The store was closed, so I had no where to go.

"Rosi! Please get in the car." I look up to see Shayne.

"Fuck off, Shayne." He sighed, and opened the door of his car. The rain instantly drenching his hair.

"Don't fucking come near me. Stay the fuck away!" I sobbed. He kept coming closer with a saddened face. I didn't dare fall for it.

"Please, Rosi. Hear me out. That kiss meant nothing." I scoffed.

"Yeah just like ours. Just stay the fuck away. I don't want you near me." 

"Rosi, I am sorry. I want you. please." 

"Fuck off. I want to be left alone." 

"But Rosi."

"What the fuck don't you understand?! I said fuck off! Do I need to say it in Spanish? Vete pal carajo!" 

Shayne's P.O.V.

I felt my jaw be hit, and I was on the ground holding onto it. I look up to see Noah in the pouring rain.

"Rosi, get in the car." He said. His stare never leaving my eyes.

"But, Noah."

"I said get in the car, Rosi."

Rosi walked away without saying another word.

"You really can't do one thing right. What the fuck did your dumbass do now?" I opened my mouth to speak.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear it." He said as he got on top of me, and sent punch after punch to my face. I didn't do anything. Didn't even try to defend myself. I knew I deserved every bit of it.  He kicked my stomach. The pain took over my body. He was hitting me senseless.

"Stay the fuck away from her. The closest you get is at work, and because you need to. That's fucking it." Noah said as he walked towards his car. My vision was blurry. I looked around, and I caught sight of Rosi bawling her eyes out in the car. I laid my head back onto the pavement until I could find the power to actually get up. 

...

I finally got home. I went straight to the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. My lip was split, and I had a cut on my cheek. That was definitely going to be bruised in the morning. I cleaned up my cuts, and I checked my body. There were bruises everywhere. I touched one, and groaned at the pain.

I pulled my shirt down again. 

"Shayne, Jesus christ. What the fuck happened?" The woman that kissed me (Whose name was Lana) asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You are the last person I want to see right now." I groaned.

"That is not what you said last night. You know, we could do it again with that bitch gone. Come on. Let me give you something worth while of your time." She smirked as she started to remove her clothes. 

"Fuck it." I walked over to her, and started to kiss her. I needed to drown out the thought of Rosimar somehow.

Noah's P.O.V

I had finally got Rosi to sleep. She was on top of me, and I didn't dare take her off of me. I placed the blanket above both of us. I wrapped my arms around her, and finally got to sleep.

...

Rosimar and I were in the parking lot at work. Rosi had not smiled at all. I was not in the mood for today either. I beat up my best friend a few hour ago. I am not feeling my best. Shayne parked his car next to mine. When he got out, He had a cut on his cheek that had light bruising on it. Also, a split lip. I felt horrible, but I went into defensive mode for my best friend. 

"Rosi, come on." She looked up and nodded as she got out of the car. She walked around the car without looking up. I looked down at my phone, when all I hear is "Ow." I look up and Rosi was on the ground. She had bumped into Shayne by accident. 

"Sorry Shayne." Shayne scoffed and walked towards the otherside of his car. I walk up to, Rosi and help her up.  I was not about to start a fight at work. 

"Are you okay, Rosi?" She dusted herself off and was about to speak when her eyes widened. I followed her stare, and Shayne was holding a blond girl's hand. Who was she? Rosi, kept walking and entered the building.

"Can I fucking help you?" Shayne asked. I scoffed, and walked towards the building. Rosimar was waiting at the elevator. 

We both get in, and when the doors were about to close, Shayne entered with the blond woman. Rosi didn't dare look up. I grabbed onto her hand, and she looked at me. Her eyes were watering. I rubbed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. I knew that wasn't going to help. She nodded her head, and looked back down.

"Looks like someone lost the little bit of confidence they had." Blond bitch said. 

"Look. I don't have a fucking clue who the fuck you think you are but-"

"She is my girlfriend, so don't fucking swear at her." I looked at him in pure shock.

"I don't know who I feel the most bad for. You for not realizing the bitch you are dating, or you for dating a piece of shit like Shayne. But, I don't give a fuck. Stay the fuck away from, Rosi. And you." I said as I pointed towards blond bitch.

"Keep your comments to yourself about Rosimar. No one fucking asked you. I will forget I am a man for 5 seconds and fuck you up." Her eyes widened, as the door of the elevator opened. I walked out with Rosi sniffling behind me. I went into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Rosimar? Don't let him destroy you, Love. Don't let yourself fall down into the abyss. Please?" She looked up.

"Noah, I don't think I can get through today with her around. I can't." She cried. I felt anger boiling up in my gut. 

"Don't give up on me. Please." She nodded, and wiped her tears.

"I will try for you, Noah."

"and yourself, love. Try for yourself as well. You are very important." She forced a smile and nodded at me. I hugged her, tightly.

"I love you, Noah."

"I love you too, Love."

I held her hand once we pulled away from our hug, and we walked out of the bathroom. I am beyond furious at Shayne. He started something that he shouldn't have. Trust and believe he isn't ending it.

(A/n): I hope you guys are enjoying my story thus far. Thank you so much for reading this story! Who do you guys ship more? Noah and Rosi or Shayne and Rosi? I am trying to interact more with you guys! So, HI! Comment to answer the question if you'd like.