Chapter Thirty

Shayne's P.O.V

"Rosimar, I had no idea." I ran to her side and sat next to her on the couch. She shrugged and looked down at her hand. I grabbed her hand in my own. It felt so right. I saw two feet in front of Rosi. I looked up and it was Reina.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? Did you think I didn't deserve to know?" I looked at Reina in shock. Everyone did. She should be kissing her sister's toes and yet she hits her with those questions.

"Reina, we can talk about this at the house."

"No, Rosimar. I deserved to know how my father died." Rosimar looked at her face with those cold brown eyes of hers.

"Your father? Your father?! You mean the man that beat me every single day of my childhood? You mean the son of a bitch who I would hide you from? You mean the bastard that cut my fucking skin? His own kid's skin! Do you mean the mother fucker that told me he would kill me? The bitch that aimed his gun at my fucking head?! That father! The one that didn't do shit to take care of you. You mean the fucker that would beat me to the point where I would pass out because I would hide you from him?! That one? You are so fucking ungrateful, and to think that you would be happy and proud of me when you saw all I had accomplished. Don't forget that all I have right now, I did it for you. But, I didn't realize that your piece of shit 'parents' were more important than me." She stood up and walked away with the same emotionless eyes. I looked at her in disbelief and followed behind, Rosimar.

Reina's P.O.V

I walked over to Noah. Everyone from the crew was silent. I looked at him and he was angry. His jaw was clenching. I looked at him with wide eyes. He picked up his jacket and walked out of set. Okay, I fucked up.

"Why would you do such a thing?" I looked up and there stood Olivia. I shrugged as I looked down at my hands.

"I am just angry because why wouldn't she tell me that all of that happened?" Olivia nodded and grabbed my hand. She looked at me.

"Reina, she did it all for you. Everything she went through in her childhood was for you and even now it is still for you. She didn't tell you because she wanted to keep you safe from reality. The reality that life wasn't as kind to her. She wanted to protect you from it all. She wanted to avoid whatever bad came with telling you the whole truth." I nodded at her in understanding.

"She is so angry with me. Everyone is. Even Noah. They won't talk to me." I put my face in my hands and began to cry.

"Go find her and apologize to her. I think she deserves one apology." I nodded at Olivia and hugged her tightly. I ran out of set to make things right.

Shayne's P.O.V.

I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Shayne, please let me go. I don't want to stay here any longer. I want to go home." Her voice was weaker than usual. I have never heard her so vulnerable. I mean sure when she confessed to me, and after that. But... She didn't sound like that. She sounded strong then. Now, it seems like her strength has crumbled at her feet.

"Rosimar, you can cry. You know? You have been strong for so long. Crying just shows how strong you have been." I hugged her. She buried her face into my chest. I placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"It is okay to cry, Rosi." She sobbed into my chest and gripped onto the back of my T-shirt. Noah was behind her, and I looked at him. He smiled at me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I looked over my shoulder, it was Reina. She had tears running down her face. I shook my head and l looked towards Noah.

"Can I please talk to my sister?" I looked down at Rosi. She had stopped crying and was wiping her tears. She pulled away and I frowned.

"What, Reina?" She asked, kindly like as if her sister had not basically insulted her a few moments ago.

"I am so sorry. I was just angry because you had not told me everything. I just felt like I deserved to know. You know? I know you waned to protect me, and I am forever thankful, but I just wanted to know." She nodded at Reina. Reina hugged her and everything was settled. I looked at Rosimar is disbelief. She was so over-forgiving. I mean... she did over-forgive me. I am in no place to talk.

Rosi pulled away from the hug and walked over to me.

"Rosi, can I stay over Noah's house?" Rosi smiled and nodded. Reina jumped on Noah and yelled out a thank you.

"Would you like to come over and stay the night?" I asked. She looked at me with a smile.

"Friend date?" My heart ached at the mention of friend. Why can't it just be 'date'? I would be the happiest person in the world, but I just can't admit my feelings. This facade of hating love is too real. Me giving into my feelings, is blasphemy to what I have built up. I don't want to destroy what I have believed for my whole life. The whole 'love isn't real' facade.

"Friend date it is." I nearly said it inaudibly. Noah looked at me and gave me a sad smile. I did not know what to do. Loving Rosimar and not having her was difficult. I just wanted her to jump into my arms. I wanted to hold her and tell her how much I love her. I was stuck on the same repeat button of rejecting love.